We reviewed our wedding vows March 2009 at Cabo Azul Resort and Spa in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico, and have nothing but great things to say about our experience. It was beautiful, and Vanessa Basurto, our coordinator, was absolutely professional, pleasant, and exceeded our expectations. The flowers were beautiful and exactly what we asked for, and the cake by Chef Hatton was perfect. The restaurant, Jauvier's, where we had the reception dinner did an absolutely perfect job, and the settings and resort were beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo Azul Resort has a truly fresh look and feel, far superior to any Cabo San Lucas resorts. Our Cabo resort and spa stands out from the standard Cabo San Lucas resorts and hotel choices in the San Jose del Cabo area with Studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom luxury villas guaranteed to pamper your mind and soul. We truly provide the luxury vacation you've been dreaming of. From the abundance of luxurious amenities to the thoughtful interior design choices, Cabo Azul Resort has labored over even the smallest of details to ensure an exceptional experience with every visit to our Cabo resort's ocean side paradise. Don't settle for anything less than the best at other Cabo resorts, find the perfect vacation at Cabo Azul Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Cabo Azul Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Azul Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Hotel Cabo Azul
- Cabo Azul Resort Spa
- Cabo Azul Resort Los Cabos, Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo