2,121 results
All reviews bedroom villa full kitchen javier's restaurant serenity pool swim up bar flor de noche terry cloth time share san jose timeshare presentation directly across the street ocean view rip tides lounge chairs timeshare pitch tacos exchange rate
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

My wife and had a great time during our stay. We were there for a quick weekend getaway Thursday- Sunday and I am glad I made the right decision to stay here. Great customer service starting with Luis and Ricardo at front desk to the amazing massuses at Paz Spas and all the friendly staff in between. Javier's and Flor de Noche did not disappoint. Our ocean view room was always clean and all requests were completed within minutes...one day we decided to stay in until late in the afternoon so I called to make sure our room would be cleaned while we were gone as I had placed the "do not disturb" sign all morning. Upon calling to let them know they could now clean the room, I was told someone would be there in 10 minutes to clean it. I went back 30 minutes later and the room was spotless! Yes, food prices and overall cost for non-time share owners are on the high side but you certainly pay for the quality and customer service you get. Worth every penny.
The restaurants across the street are great for variety from breakfast to sea food if you want to save some money. Paz Spas is great and worth the price if you like getting messages. My wife and I had the couple's signature message and also went back for deep tissue. Loved spending a lot of time in the sauna, steam room and hot tub.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2016

We are Diamond owners and we booked using Points Saver. If you have flexibility and can book less than two months out this is the way to go. We booked a one bedroom with a blocked view. What a nice surprise when we checked in to get a two bedroom and we did have a small ocean view. We were next to a building that had loud blowers going all the time but we even got used to the noise and were not bothered that much. All I can say is that the moment you walk into the resort there is this relaxed zen feeling. The resort is luxurious and the attention to detail is perfection. All the staff we encountered could not have been more helpful. Everyone seemed to really enjoy working there. The cabanas on the beach are pure decadence. The location is great for walking into town or to the Mega store. For added convenience you can take the local buses, look like school buses, for a few pesos. They run between Mega and downtown. I certainly will be returning to Cabo Azul.

Stayed: March 2016
1  Thank lrbullis
Reviewed 18 March 2016

We really enjoyed our one week stay here in February. So much so that we have bought into DRI and plan to vacation at this location at least once a year. Luxury of not having to worry about getting a chair by the pool or the beach was priceless. The rooms were beautiful, spacious, modern and clean. Having a full kitchen was a great bonus. The food on the resort was acceptable. Going out on the town in San Jose was a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank RBzoom
Reviewed 18 March 2016

this spot is incredible. pools and beach and staff are top notch! The pool bar food is awesome. I can't say one bad thing.....except its bad we're leaving today! Our room is spotless and beautifully decorated.

Room Tip: you pay a resort fee that covers valet and wi fi - so i selected paid for wifi Pay the little extra for pool and ocean view its worth it.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

This was my second trip to Cabo Azul; I had just been there in December 2015 and loved it so much I went back for spring break. I also have booked another trip in the fall of 2016. Once you visit Cabo Azul, you will wonder why you need to go anywhere else! Everyone at the resort is very friendly, the food is wonderful as are the drinks, although a bit pricey. The rooms are beautifully appointed. I had the studio on my first trip, and a two bedroom suite on the second. It was nice having the full kitchen in the suite, but the studio was awesome as well. On both visits, there were issues with getting warm water from the shower. However maintenance came and promptly fixed the problem. On the second visit, my room faced the serenity pool and promptly at 7 AM every morning loud/relaxing music would begin to play like an alarm clock. I did contact the front desk later that morning and the next day the music played for about 10 to 15 minutes before they shut it off, there was no music for the next couple days,
...then I believe it was back for the rest of the vacation. I really couldn't complain though, I was in paradise! If I could make a suggestion to the resort management, they should time the music to start no earlier than 8 AM. Nobody wants to wake up at 7 AM on vacation. The pools are beautiful and I love all the umbrellas and cabanas. The beach, while beautiful to walk, was not swimmable in front of the resort because the waves and undertow were too dangerous. However, we did have a rental car and there was a nearby beach, Palmilla, where we were able to swim. We also drove into Cabo one day and also went to Todos Santos, both were wonderful excursions. Forchetta's across the street was a great restaurant, as well as Don Sanchez Cantina Restaurant in San Jose Del Cabo. Having Mega Foods right down the street was also very convenient. You also need to check out the bird estuary write down the beach from the resort. All in all it was a wonderful vacation and can't wait for my next trip!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family