We spent a week at the Grand Mayan in San Jose del Cabo recently. Let me start with the good stuff: lovely, clean, comfortable, well maintained accommodations. Friendly staff, close proximity to variety of good restaurants and town too. Relaxing pool area.....it goes on and on.
The problem? They charged us 990 pesos $99 US at their exchange rate to store our freshly caught, filleted, frozen fish in their kitchen freezer for the week we were guests. We have traveled to the Baja area many times over a number of years. We have stayed in several different hotels and most of the time have fish to store in the freezer. Never before have we been charged to store fresh fish.
Despite all the positives of the Grand Mayan, we have NO plans to ever return there. Fishermen beware!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grand Mayan Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Wyndham San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Wyndham
- Cabos Grand Los Mayan
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo