We had a timeshare offer to stay and review this property. We have seen several Grand Mayan properties in other locations in Mexico and we were favorably impressed. There seemed to be a Grand Mayan in every place that we like to visit in Mexico.We had not been to the Los Cabos area for about ten years and we wanted to see what had changed. We particularly liked San Jose de Cabo as it was much quieter and slower paced than Cabo San Lucas. We very much enjoyed San Jose. The town very calm has remained much as we remember from ten years ago. It was an easy stroll into town from the Grand Mayan and we would usually walk to town for lunch, sight see, shop and set in a rooftop bar and people watch. We would walk back to the Grand Mayan for dinner as the food is very good and they have several venues for different appetites. We liked it so well that we bought into the Grand Mayan.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your The Grand Mayan Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Wyndham San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Wyndham
- Cabos Grand Los Mayan
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo