First of all, the resort is beautiful. Definitely one of the fanciest looking places I've ever stayed Very clean and visually stunning. The units are very high-end. That wasn't the issue. First, the pool was really cold. Why they don't heat it, I don't know. We weren't the only disappointed ones in this regard. Food was only okay, not up to snuff for such a fancy looking place. Service was very slow. Also, just didn't feel welcoming and inviting, seemed a little elitist overall. Not a terrible walk to town.
I should add that we've decided we're more "Cabo" folks than San Jose del Cabo. But my review is relating only to the resort experience itself.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp so you can book your The Grand Mayan Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Wyndham San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Wyndham
- Cabos Grand Los Mayan
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo