We read a lot of reviews from people that had good and bad things to say about the resort. First about the bad timeshare presentation reviews. We did not take the Presentation, but we were asked to do so upon check in and a phone call. We were never hassled by anyone about not taking the tour. People that took the tour seemed to be OK with the presentation. The staff was amazing, very accommodating. Loved Dora in the store, she went above and beyond to help us with our boarding passes. Rooms were cleaned daily and a nightly turned down service with chocolate. Pools were very clean, a little warm but still fun. Many activities to keep you busy. This resort is one of the best we have been to, five star! Take the three dollar bus a crossed from mega into town, much cheaper then taxi. So have fun at the Grand Mayan. We used Los Cabo guide vouchers on this trip. We save about $700 dollars on tours and dining. There was no bad, just wanted to have you read the post.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Grand Mayan Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Hotel San Jose Del Cabo
- Wyndham San Jose Del Cabo
- San Jose Del Cabo Wyndham
- Cabos Grand Los Mayan
- The Grand Mayan Los Cabos Mexico - San Jose Del Cabo