Cabo Azul Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$312
US$278
Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$413
US$197
  • Breakfast included
The Westin Los Cabos Resort Villas & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$330
US$260
  • Pool
Hilton Los Cabos Beach & Golf Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$317
US$284
  • Pool
Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$673
US$373
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus by Melia Los Cabos(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$649
US$409
Priceline
Marquis Los Cabos All-Inclusive Resort & Spa(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$452
US$388
Priceline
Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$505
US$315
HotelsClick
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$424/night.

One & Only Palmilla(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$817
US$799
Las Ventanas al Paraiso, A Rosewood Resort(San Jose del Cabo)(Great Value!)
US$1,715
US$814
All reviewsnespresso machineevery anglelast minute tripprivate balconylos cabosdaybednetflixalejandrotubtvwifigymweddingoceanconciergepropertypools
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This has been my first trip to both the destination and hotel, and I can honestly say that I cannot wait to return. This place has delighted at every turn.
The hotel, despite only opening in May is a stunning work of art in itself. It is architecturally stunning and particularly interesting to look at from just about every angle. Depending on the time of day, the light bounces off the water and off of the buildings to create just beautiful angles, shadows. The view from the guest rooms and suites is truly spectacular as your eye is immediately drawn to the horizon, the pools, the ocean. Personally, seeing 'that' view first thing in the morning is pretty special and a particular highlight of my stay.
Even though the ocean in this part of Cabo is not safe for swimming, the two pools located on the beach more than makes up for it. In fact, the beach area at the hotel, and the way it has been designed is utterly fabulous in my opinion. And the Viceroy staff are extremely attentive, friendly and professional. I was truly looked after. And a lovely Viceroy touch was the complimentary frozen treats and shots of the daily cocktail offered to all guests in the area. Was enjoyed and appreciated by all.
Viceroy Los Cabos has the most stunning fitness centre I have ever seen at a hotel. If you are keen on keeping active while on vacation or business then this is the place for you. The location of the fitness centre is discreet but my word the facilities are outstanding.
Lastly, following the fitness centre write up is the F&B....loved it all. Nothing much more to say. The menus are simple yet satisfying, obviously offering a Mexican flair.
I truly loved my stay at Viceroy Los Cabos....I WILL BE BACK!

Room Tip: Every room / suite has an incredible view so depends on how high you wish to be
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank ansandreasims
Martin K, General Manager at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear ansandreasims,
thank you for your time in writing this review, we are glad that next to the stunning amenities and architecture your service experience has been exceeding your expectations, we would love to have you back soon....
Best

Reviewed 13 June 2018

We had the pleasure of staying here, and we got an upgraded suite, although honestly..I don't think you can have a bad room in this hotel - they all face the water, have amazing amenities, the rooms are "smart" rooms, so everything is with a push of a button from curtains to lighting, and you can order room service via your TV. Our room was spacious, well appointed with a large sectional sofa, soft beautiful linens, and an amazing terrace with lounging bed and jacuzzi tub that looks out to the ocean. The gym is GORGEOUS too, and has really great equipment- I never want to work out on vacation, but this gym inspired me!! We were impressed with everything, but the staff..they really made everything so special for us from Alejandro our concierge to Pablo our beach side waiter..they were awesome. Everyone there were so incredibly friendly and helpful. Thank you for making our stay truly amazing, and we can't wait to come back..sooner rather than later!! ;)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Martin K, General Manager at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Katharine H,
thank you so much for your time in writing this review, we are glad that you have had a wonderful stay with us. You highlighted some of our wonderful colleagues, they will be thrilled to hear about your comment...see you soon
Best,

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I just went to the Viceroy Los Cabos which has just opened near the downtown area of San Jose del Cabo. Whilst Cabo has every luxury brand under the sun, the Viceroy resort is completely different to anything else in the area.

My room was spacious and well appointed with a nespresso machine and a TV that allowed me to watch my own Netflix account on it which was great when I wanted to escape the heat of the sun for a few hours. The daybeds on the private balcony were a great spot to relax and listen to the waves.

I ate in the restaurant, Casero, which was air-conditioned – a big benefit as it was really hot when I was there. The food was great with lots of Mexican staples and great seafood and the service was friendly and genuine.

I’d definitely recommend this hotel for a long weekend. They also have some pretty amazing spaces here which I can see being really popular for companies looking to hold an event. There was a wedding going on during my stay which looked amazing and the resort team were really on the ball – I’m sure this place is going to be really popular and fast!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank blueman2018
Martin K, General Manager at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Dear blueman2018,
thank you for your nice comments about Viceroy Los Cabos. I agree that the resort can cater to both the creative and progressive individual traveler as well as to a small group.
Our hotel has, as you mentioned, some incredible locations, from our rooftop to the beach pool deck....
I especially like to hear about your service experience.
Please come back soon for a return visit in paradise.
Best,

Reviewed 7 June 2018

From the warm personalized welcome, to the stunning and well appointed suite, our visit to Viceroy Los Cabos was flawless. A unique sense of tranquility is felt as soon as you step through the door, with attentive and genuine service, sensational culinary delights and a setting which feels like you are on location at a James Bond movie.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Oliver G
Martin K, General Manager at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Oliver G,
we appreciate your comments about the property and your service experience. I appreciate your comparison with the James Bond movie yes, next to sotol, mezcal and tequila we do serve Vodka Martinis, shaken not stirred.....Viceroy Los Cabos - innovative, creative, progressive....
We hope you will come back soon
Martin

Reviewed 5 June 2018

There has been a lot of buzz about the new hotels and restaurant openings in Los Cabos. Viceroy was my pick, and it should definitely be yours! My girlfriend and I visited the property for a short girls trip over memorial day weekend. The property is stunning, the food is fantastic and the service is exceptional. We will be back!!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
2  Thank Celia P
Martin K, General Manager at Viceroy Los Cabos, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Dear Celia P,
thank you for visiting us with your friend over memorial day weekend, please don't be a stranger and come back soon to visit your new friends at our stunning Viceroy Los Cabos....