Yet again Will, Sarah & staff have done it again. We had a lovely evening meal with bed & breakfast. It's such a great place, with tea & cake on the terrace, followed by a short walk around the headland. The room had fantastic views towards Plymouth & Cornwall. All I can say is 'come on all you locals & visitor's, come & try this great hotel if not for a holiday just come for the locals night & sample the great food & friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 bedroomed family-run hotel in a spectacular coastal location.Relaxing holiday atmosphere with excellent cusine and an established reputation for hospitality and service.Comfortable en-suite rooms, many have superb sea-views and some have balconies. Sun terraces, garden descends down to Hope Cove beach.Free parking, free wi-fi interent access in hotel lounge, Open all year, including Christmas and New Year, short breaks available, (special breaks available including Murder Mystery week-end, Painting and Mosaic breaks, Guided Walking Breaks). We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Cottage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Kingsbridge
- The Cottage Hotel Hope Cove, Devon