I am in severe danger of running out of superlatives to describe the Cottage Hotel and everyone that works there! My wife and I returned for a weekend trip in late February 2014 and enjoyed a simply fantastic stay once again. We had a great room with a simply wonderful view out over Hope Cover and the surrounding area, all of the meals we enjoyed were excellent, the service was fantastic and every member of staff we encountered could not have been more helpful. This hotel really is something special and represents a great opportunity to enjoy wonderful service in a wonderful location with an atmosphere that is fast disappearing amongst the deluge of hotels and pubs in the south West that change hands every five minutes and steadily lose whatever heart and appeal they might have had. I fervently hope that the Cottage never changes and I know now that my wife and I have found a hotel which we will return to, year after year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 31 bedroomed family-run hotel in a spectacular coastal location.Relaxing holiday atmosphere with excellent cusine and an established reputation for hospitality and service.Comfortable en-suite rooms, many have superb sea-views and some have balconies. Sun terraces, garden descends down to Hope Cove beach.Free parking, free wi-fi interent access in hotel lounge, Open all year, including Christmas and New Year, short breaks available, (special breaks available including Murder Mystery week-end, Painting and Mosaic breaks, Guided Walking Breaks). We look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Cottage Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cottage Hotel Kingsbridge
- The Cottage Hotel Hope Cove, Devon