“Turn key accommodations from great hosts”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Portuguese first
Spanish first
Any
Newell J
“Turn key accommodations from great hosts”
Reviewed 8 February 2016 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I can't say enough about how great my stay was at CedarCats Short Stay Apartments. I was in Costa Rica for a month. The apartments are new and modern and equipped with everything you need. Your room is also cleaned for you three times a week. My experience didn't stop there. I unfortunately had a bad accident and dislocated my rib from the cartilage (costochondral-separation) on one of my first days while I was in Costa Rica. The owners went out of there way to help me as I could barely even move the first week. They went to the store for me to buy my food and were there if I needed anything. They treated me like family. When I return back to Costa Rica, I plan on staying here again. Hopefully this time I don't get hurt again but even if I do, I will know that I am in good hands.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 35-49
8 Feb 2016
Thank you for sharing with us, it make us very happy to know that we contributed with your situation at the time. We hope that you come back to Costa Rica =)
All the best , Maribel and Fernando
Julia K
Toronto, Canada
“Good place away from the city noise and close to amenities”
Reviewed 6 February 2016 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

The place was very nice, safe, spacious, modern, and clean. We had also arranged the pick up from the airport with he manager which was headache free. At a request our driver also stopped at the store to pick up some essentials. We had a pleasant 2 +1 day extended stay.

Owners/manager made us feel welcome and answered any questions we had. I really recommend this place for its location and price. There are some stores near by to buy some food and coffee. Apartment was well stock up with essentials. San Jose gets expensive and very noisy, this place was a salvation.

Liked best: Price vs location
Liked least: There is a need for a blackout curtain that covers the whole window with a little extra space.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
8 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review! We are very happy that we fullfilled your expectations and we are looking forward to providing you services when you need them in the future again.
Your review inspires us to keep up with the good work and also help other people to find us. Thank you!!
Brianflam...
“So very nice! Modern and extremely clean.”
Reviewed 3 February 2016 for a stay in June 2015

My stay was for two nights. It was my first time to San Jose. I am very lucky to have found this place to stay at. It was clean and safe.
It made my trip to San Jose a great one.

4 Feb 2016
Thank you for the review! We are very happy that you have enjoyed your stay at Cedar Cats Short Stay Apartments. We look forward seeing you again soon!
Warm regards,
Maribel
Sudashnie
“Modern, comfortable, great location”
Reviewed 28 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed 3 nights at Cedar Cats. We were pleasantly surprised by the well kept new building. It is conveniently located to bus routes heading downtown. The bus stop is across the street. It's a quiet, very clean, secure building. We liked the access to the free laundry facility in the building. The kitchen was basic with all we needed to prepare some meals. The owners of the building were there to help us in anything we needed. The location is walking distance to grocery stores and restaurants. We highly recommend this place and we will certainly be back.

Liked best: Clean and secure
Liked least: That we were unable to stay longer
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
30 Mar 2015
Thank you very much for your review! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay at cedar cats and we look forward to have you with us again once you come back!Sincerely,Fernando y Maribel
grisa v
“nice and calm place , close to everywhere and with a amazing night landscape”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

Maribel and Fernando , where so nice with us , helping us to find supermarkets and interested place for our necessities . The best place to stay even better than a hotel , the price the place and everything was wonderful . I'm really happy to find such a kind couple .
We are gonna definitely come back!! Thank you so much

Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
26 Mar 2015
Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you next time !
Tamala H
“I love this place!”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
person found this review helpful

I am in love with this place. I can't even explain how helpful and kind Mari and Fernando are. They have made being in Costa Rica so much easier and better. I initially was going to only stay a week at their place and within a few days decided to stay a month, and most likely longer. The apartment is very nice. Modern. Which was a big plus for me. It's easy to hop on a bus right outside the apartment and go to downtown San Jose. There are other stores and restaurants in walking distance. I feel safe here because the building is secure. It has everything I need. And having Mari and Fernando as hosts just makes it even better!

RuvKl
Berlin, Germany
“Best place to stay at in San Jose”
Reviewed 1 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We stayed at Cedar Cats for 3 weeks and enjoyed every day of it. The apartment is brand new, comfortable, very clean, safe and you will find everything you need starting with a fully equipped kitchen in every apartment and washer/dryer for free use. The daily maid service is very friendly. You can reach the city center and downtown very quickly with bus or taxi (bus around 50 USD Cents).
Best thing about staying here, are your hosts. We have not meet such friendly and caring people during trips in foreign countries, absolutely perfect!! Thank you again and we wish you all the best :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The hosts and the apartment
Liked least: everything was perfect
Travelling group: Freunden
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing