Arrived at 6.40pm for dinner. Despite less than half full told they were very busy and wouldn't take our order until 7.15pm. 7.15 came and went, finally accepted our order at 7.25pm. Were told it would be 40 minute's before being served. Food finally arrived at 8.20pm. Quality of food definitely not worth the wait. Recommend you drive past without stopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms Otterton. Located in the beautiful village of Otterton Devon. A stones throw from the river otter is our 18th century 15 bedroom Country Hotel. With our stylish interior throughout, comfortable clean light accommodation, locally sourced quality food, friendly service and real ales this is defiantly a place not to be missed. We look forward to meeting you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Otterton
- The Kings Arms Otterton, Devon