Our room was clean and spacious with free wifi. We had a couple of drinks in the afternoon and then went back down for dinner at 8pm. The menu was varied and we both thoroughly enjoyed our dinners. The waiting staff were delightful and we were lucky enough that the weather enabled us to sit out in the paved terrace with the statues and ornaments. The wine was well priced and my husband enjoyed a few local beers. Breakfast the next morning was buffet style and perfectly adequate. The lovely waiting lady informed us when the freshly cooked eggs were coming out and made sure we wanted for nothing. All in all a very nice stay, thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Kings Arms Otterton. Located in the beautiful village of Otterton Devon. A stones throw from the river otter is our 18th century 15 bedroom Country Hotel. With our stylish interior throughout, comfortable clean light accommodation, locally sourced quality food, friendly service and real ales this is defiantly a place not to be missed. We look forward to meeting you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Kings Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Kings Arms Hotel Otterton
- The Kings Arms Otterton, Devon