“Fantastic food & friendly staff”

Crofter's Bistro Open Again 1st March
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Rosemarkie
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 March 2014 via mobile

Lovely lunch after our beach walk. Much higher quality of food than we expected & my cullen skink soup was excellent. Staff very friendly and keen for us to have a good experience. Wish them all the best with the Bistro!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

Enjoyed lunch here again recently. Nice menu, excellent home made food and prompt, friendly service. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Lovely quaint little bistro I never knew existed. What a little gem!!

Staff were friendly and seemed as if they enjoyed their job.

Pleasant atmosphere with local history on the walls and table mats which was great for us visitors to the area to look at.

Food cooked to order so you know it’s going to be fresh. Fish and chips was great fish wrapped in paper and chips in a pot, I had burger which was succulent and juicy just tasty homemade food.

I cannot wait to visit again and I recommend this lovely little gem to anyone looking to go somewhere quiet with stunning views and fantastic food.

Well done to the owner, chefs and waiting staff.....keep up the good work!!

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I cant remember ever eating anything more delicious, my wife, her mum and my 2 kids agreed, and its not like we've never eaten out before!
Far better than what Inverness has to offer.
No BS excellent food.
Service was excellent. Local beer (Cromarty brewery's porter) was great, just top class.
Nice mini deli inside the bistro too with some nice looking local produce and fine wines and spirits.

Wonderful setting by the sea :))

2  Thank David T
Reviewed 19 February 2014

Nice to have Crofters open again, we're blessed with so many great eateries in the Black Isle! Delicious fish and a new home-made ravioli stuffed with butternut squash - great to have imaginative food for vegetarians. Char-grilled pineapple a nice light pudding after a self-indulgent main course. Enjoyed the 'Berry Brief Encounter' cocktail using local blaeberries too. Yum!