“great service”

Parkway Inn
clifton, hights,P.a
“great service”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

first time at roadway inn. It was clean and comfortable rooms. The staff was very helpful and friendly as ever.it gives you great access for exploring everything in the srounding areas like shopping, gas, dinning and more.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Illinois
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Returning to this hotel after 6 or so years , we were given a warm welcome . This hotel ticks all the boxes. Clean and comfortable rooms which have been updated since my last visit . The staff are helpful and friendly as ever . It gives you great access to the surrounding area and is a great base for exploring Springfield, PA

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 30 March 2013

Never again will I be tempted by a good rate! This hotel is a disaster. The rug in my room was stained and wet. The bedspreads were faded and stained. The telephone receiver was so dirty I had to wipe a washcloth and clean it before I could use it. Basically the hotel is a mess and should be completely leveled. Horrible experience! Additionally, the woman at the front desk is most unfriendly and actually told my son to call back when he tried to call me! She was outside using her hand-held phone when he called. I will never go back and recommend no one bother staying there. As another reviewer said, you're better off sleeping in your car.

Room Tip: No room tips.....except do not stay in any!
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank skygoddesstrish

Travellers are raving about these Springfield - Delaware County hotels

Reviewed 29 March 2013

They have the worst customer service i ever experienced in my life the heat didn't work the bathroom had mole in it the rugs weren't secured to the floor the refrigarator door didn;t close the tissue was sitting on the sink because the tissue holder was broke the phones in the guest room didn't work so when there was a problem or concern i had to walk in the cold to speak to a receiptionist who was very rude loud unhelpful irrate very unplesant and unfriendly when i tryed to talk she cut me off several times this place needs a visit from L & I I DO NOT RECOMMEND RODEWAY INN HOTEL TO ANYONE AVOID THIS HOTEL AT ALL COST..... and if you book thru choice hotel smh please be very careful there customer service can be bad to exspeacially the manger name Ivan if you care check out the pics that are attached as proof

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank sheta7
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 March 2013

We stayed here on a road trip back from Virginia based on some good reviews that we saw on yahoo. I have no idea how anyone could give this place more than 2 stars. It might be cheap, but it's not worth the money- you'd be better sleeping in your car if you're trying to save money...

The woman at the front desk was ok- not overly friendly, I would never label the place as having "great staff". She was fine. She placed us in a room that had a blue tarp on the roof. Seriously- a blue tarp on the roof. There were many blue tarps covering the roofs of multiple units. Yikes.

Our room was not in great shape- there were cracks in the walls and ceiling, the bathroom floor was so sticky from someone putting too much soap down and not cleaning in properly. The furniture was outdated and in poor shape and the ac/heating unit in the room kept shutting on and off all night no matter what temp we set it at or what fan speed we chose. It woke me up several times in the middle of the night as I had thought that we lost power.

The place was a nightmare and I would never stay there again. It is in need of some serious updating and renovation.

Room Tip: Try the Days Inn across the street- seriously.
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank groovytmoney
Lumberton, North Carolina
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I stayed at this place last night and sincerely believe that the good comments were written by the owners since no one in there right or sober mind could have written them. I believe that the catch is to put the guest in the dumpy handicapped room on the corner which had cigarette holes in the bed spread and hairs in the blanket. However; after complaining they gave me a room in better shape. Things got worse again when the so called wireless internet was down and according to another guest, had been for several days but they contended that it was my computer. The funny thing is that I am writing this on it and on wireless. They advertised a workout room but the roof over it has been compromised so it's been closed for an extended period of time. Finally; they advertise breakfast which includes oatmeal, orange and apple juice but no oatmeal and the juices were orange and cherry cool aid. There is mold under the sinks and stains on carpet. Unless you cannot find anything else I would not stay here again.

Room Tip: I really have no advice since from what I saw, there are no good rooms
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Hotelscrapper
Dagsboro, Delaware
Reviewed 2 March 2013

We stayed over the summer for Vans Warped Tour in Camden, NJ. On arrival, we were greated by a very nice front desk lady. We needed to print out our tickets and she allowed us to use her computer to get them printed. The staff was really nice and the rooms were good quality. We had such a great time that we will be staying again this coming summer.

Room Tip: Get the rooms that looks like a mini house
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield - Delaware County
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport
Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl ...
#1 of 2 in Springfield - Delaware County
Courtyard Philadelphia Springfield
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Philadelphia Airport Ridley
The Inn at Swarthmore
The Inn at Swarthmore
#1 of 1 in Swarthmore
Red Roof PLUS+ Philadelphia Airport
Best Western Plus Philadelphia Airport South at Widener University

Been to Parkway Inn? Share your experiences!