All reviewsroom was cleanspringfield dinerpleasant stayshampootub
Reviewed 20 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 May 2014

I have no complaints . My room was clean and sufficient . The bed was comfortable . The staff was pleasant .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 May 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysspringfield, Front Office Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Reviewed 11 May 2014

As far as Springfield is concerned, this hotel is situated quite centrally. The hotel looks nice from the outside, but is clearly dated on the inside. It's also a two-story wood-framed building, so you can hear everything from surrounding rooms and the parking lot.

For some reason, the phone would ring once every few hours in our room. This was especially disturbing at night when we were trying to sleep both nights (2am, 4am, 6am...) since it was loud and unexpected like an alarm clock.

The curtains also didn't allow for us to block out much sunlight in the mornings.

The bathtub didn't drain but this was fixed shortly after calling front desk. But it was still gross to shower before we had discovered this problem prior to getting ready to go to the office.

The staff were really nice and seemed to enjoy working there -- the only downside is that you can hear them joking around as they go from room to room outside servicing the rooms in the morning.

Needless to say, the sleep quality was terrible. And hopefully I don't have to return to this town to try another hotel.

Room Tip: Top floor if your bags are light to limit the noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Sad69,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry you had some issues. I am not sure why your phone would ring at random times throughout the night, as we monitor all incoming phone calls. Even though we do this it does not prevent people from calling room to room or the possible mis-dialing a phone number.

I am glad to hear that the staff responded quickly to your need for assistance and were able to fix it promptly. I can assure you we never want anyone to experience an issue but when something comes up it is reassuring to know the staff is responsive and helpful.

I will speak with the housekeeping staff about keeping their conversations down especially earlier in the day, but I am grateful that you note that the staff are nice and seem happy to work here because we are!

I do hope you reconsider and give us a second chance. I can assure that this experience is vastly different then most of our guests who are very happy with their accommodations. Please let me know if and when you are traveling again and I would be glad to get you the best discount available!

Thanks for taking time to review our property and share your experience with fellow travelers, we value you your opinion and strive to improve our services everyday!

Regards,