Days Inn Springfield/Phil. Intl Airport
Parkway Inn(Springfield - Delaware County)
US$82
US$163
US$150
TripAdvisor
Great 4.5/5
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 June 2014

My husband and I got stranded at the Philadelphia airport on our way home from vacation, due to a cancelled flight. The cancellation was due to weather, so the airline wouldn't give us a hotel room. The airport gave us a number to call for discounted hotel rooms, and we were given 3 choices: this Days Inn being the cheapest option, and a 15-minute shuttle ride away. Reluctantly, we went the cheapest route, resigning ourselves to the fact that we'd be staying in a yucky motel for the night, but just needed a place to sleep that wasn't the airport floor. We were pleasantly surprised! The reservation, check-in, and payment process were all very smooth. We got exactly the room we asked for (king bed, non-smoking), it was a handicapped-accessible room, so the bathroom was huge. The room itself was rather small, but it was cozy. The hotel was nice, and was a quick walk to a cute diner and a pharmacy that we needed. The hotel itself was nice-looking, and I was very surprised at how quiet it was. It provided a blow dryer, and shampoo, and other toiletries were available in the nearby vending area. The free shuttle to and from the airport was a little scary, as I've found ALL hotel shuttles to be (the drivers know the area so well, they just zip right along) but the drivers were super friendly and made sure we all got to the proper terminal at the airport. Would definitely stay here again if we were in the area, even if we didn't "have" to!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bcg215
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Reviewed 25 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Paid up front and you didn't order the room I asked for - hanicapped so I got a handicapped room which was cheaper than what I paid for so without any way to get a refund, I had to eat the difference.
I will NEVER order through you again, I will go directly through the Days Inn!