Hotel Casino Morelia
Los Juaninos(Morelia)
Hotel Florida(Morelia)
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewsmain plazagreat restaurantsaturday nightexcellent locationsidewalk cafefront desk staffconvenient locationthe heart of the citycentral squareyogurthot waterbalconytreadmillnoisecathedralwashermexico
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 October 2011

we liked our room as it was on the very quiet third floor. the decor was nice and simple. hotel employees were very friendly and attentive. two draw backs were 1) the sewage smell at night time, and 2) the room felt quite stuffy if the window was left unopen (if we opned the window, we had to deal with the noise).

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 17 October 2011

Great hotel located right in the centre if Morelia. Our room was very spacious and very clean. All decoration and furniture were new and room facilities included coffee making facilities, iron and ironing board and flat screen TV. Staff were friendly and helpful. Food was excellent and the hotel has a lively terrace bar looking onto one of the main squares of the city. We took a room with two double beds and were amazed with the value for money.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Kipper71
Reviewed 21 September 2011

This hotel surpassed my expectations, the service was fantastic, these people are so helpful and so accommodating and the food is excellent!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2011

thanks to all the staff for making my mexico's independency's celebration such a great momment!

Room Tip: just ask the front desk to give you the best available. at least that have worked for me :)
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2011

This is the place to stay if you're in Morelia. You can sit at the tables on the sidewalk late at night, just in front of the beautiful cathedral while enjoying a snack or dinner. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are very nice and comfortable. The only problem I had was while doing the check-in. I had made reservation through the Best Western website for a room with balcony, but when I got to the hotel they said I had a reservation for a normal double bed room instead. I showed to the manager the reservation I had printed from BW website, but he said Best Western had the wrong information and that I should have dialed directly to the hotel to make my booking for a room with balcony. Obviously i had been robbed and I wasn't offered any type of apologies, courtesy, any discounts or anything. They just put me in a normal room and for that at least I was thankful. I DO RECOMMEND STAYING HERE BUT ONLY IF YOU CALL THE HOTEL DIRECTLY TO BOOK YOUR ROOM AND ASK FOR A CONFIRMATION LETTER AFTER MAKING THE RESERVATION. Don't risk getting fooled like I was.

Room Tip: There's a nightclub right beside the hotel, so if you want to have a good night rest, ask for an interior room.
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family