“Amazing steak, very attentive staff”
Review of Garufa

Garufa
Ranked #7 of 152 Restaurants in Zacatecas
Price range: US$23 - US$45
Cuisines: Argentinian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 April 2012

On looking at the menu we thought it was quite pricey for Zacatecas but the quality of the food sure met the price. We ordered the sirloin steaks (195 pesos each) with french fries (57 pesos). They served us a basket of really nice bread with a variety of dips and white beans in garlic sauce while we waited for our mains - delicious. All food arrived in a timely manner and was cooked to perfection. The portions are huge so make sure you're hungry if you order a starter aswell. Beers are 37 pesos and a glass of wine 65 pesos. The staff are very pleasant and never had trouble getting their attention. Definitely recommended if you can afford to splurge.

1  Thank BoycieB
There are newer reviews for Garufa

Reviewed 10 January 2012

Nice little Argentinian place in Zacatecas. Had an early dinner here as a part of a group of 6. All plates where very tasty, and the service was the best we experienced in out three day visit to the City.

Reviewed 4 January 2012

The food was excellent and the service very friendly. Worth going to if you like meet.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

My wife and I ate here on November 6, 2011. It was a fabulous dinner.

This restaurant is located in a beautiful colonial building in the centro histórico of Zacatecas, right on the Jardin Juárez. Our meal was delicious. My wife and I each ordered an empanada, and as our entrée we split the bife de chorizo. The service was wonderful. You MUST eat here.

1  Thank AMB&JAS
Reviewed 19 January 2010

This restraunt is great im 16 i travel to mexico once a year for a few weeks and my grandparents take me down to zacatacas! this restraunts steak fillet is the best most tender steak fillet i have ever had! i beg my grandparents to take me! i plan on going again in august. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS RESTRAUNT!!! IT THE BEST EVER!

1  Thank mexipolak