“Don't let the bed bugs bite”

City Express Puebla Angelopolis
Ranked #5 of 96 Hotels in Puebla
Whittier, California
“Don't let the bed bugs bite”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2012

I had a horrible time at this hotel. I prepaid with American Express two months prior to my arrival for two rooms. Everyday the hotel locked me out of my room and my friends out of theirs until I paid the bill. I showed them my receipt and my confirmation number every day and still the problem persisted. And they were not even polite about it, accusing me of trying to get out of paying in the room. I was promised by the manager that this situation would be resolved, but still was locked out of the room the same day. Finally they told me that yes, I had paid American Express for the room (I showed them my actual credit card payment with the charge on it). They told me that even though I had paid American Express, they never received the money. Mexican people are the most polite people in the world, but these folks were anything but and here is the worst part:
I WAS EATEN ALIVE BY BED BUGS. THIS HOTEL IS INFESTED. I HAD WELTS ALL OVER MY BODY. I THOUGHT THEY WERE MOSQUITO BITEs BUT SAW THE BED BUGS ON THE SHEETS ON THE LAST DAY OF MY STAY. DO NOT STAY HERE. THIS IS PROBABLY THE WORST HOTEL EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD ------BED BUGS!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
ControlCalidad, Guest Relations Manager at City Express Puebla Angelopolis, responded to this review, 8 October 2012
Appreciated guest
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to the service, at the hotel. I would like to share with you that we have taken immediate actionss to ensure that this will never happen again.

Cordially,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Travellers also viewed these Puebla hotels
Holiday Inn Puebla La Noria
NH Puebla Centro Historico
LQ Hotel by La Quinta Puebla Palmas Angelopolis
Fiesta Inn Puebla Las Animas
City Express Puebla FINSA
Grand Fiesta Americana Puebla Angelopolis

Been to City Express Puebla Angelopolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about City Express Puebla Angelopolis

Property: City Express Puebla Angelopolis
Address: Circuito Juan Pablo II No. 1755 | Col. La Noria, Puebla 72410, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Puebla > Puebla
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
Ranked #5 of 96 Hotels in Puebla
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — City Express Puebla Angelopolis 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Express Puebla Angelopolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.