“Service”
Review of The Shack

The Shack
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a nice spot and good variety. However the person serving is very abrupt and needs to cheer up! She didn’t want to serve me Two I’ve creams between 3 toddlers.
Very unhelpful!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Go down to this little haven in Lee. You won't be disapointed. There is free parking as well we visit nearly every day, try the sausage and chips or the home made cakes, you'l love it , take in a walk as well and come back for a cuppa> Just love this place and Angela's wonderful speed of service. Keep it going

Reviewed 22 April 2018

i visited The Shack today and ordered food. i am very ill fighting cancer, i struggle to breath and am very weak due to chemotherapy. I had my friend with me who is also disabled, struggles to walk due to a hip replacement that went wrong, we are both elderly. The food arrived and was very poor, so i asked to speak to the manager. she came to talk to me and i explained i wasn't happy with part of my meal, her reaction was "no-one has ever complained before" and she walked away. I sat back down with my friend and moments later the manager re appeared and told us to "get up, if the food isn't good enough for you then neither are my table and chairs". she took away the table and chairs and then demanded we leave the beach and don't come back again. i was in shock, she treated us like animals. I wouldn't advise wasting your money on the poor food, the sausages were very poor quality, i ended up feeding it to my dog!!

10  Thank tamichamp9
Reviewed 27 February 2018

A great place, good views, good food and free parking. I can't think of anywhere better to view the Solent.

1  Thank ADW1954
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

I was at the shack today waiting for an order of chips (just 1 medium chips) there was a mix ups with orders where a customer picked up the wrong order- by accident! the owner was extremely rude to the customers who had accidently taken the wrong order and also stated that this "messed up all her orders". She was blaming the customers rather than apologising and fixing the problem. There is a rubbish system for picking up your order and the other people working in the shack are actually children (no older than 13 or 14) and this all together gave us a very poor experience of customer service.
The chips were mediocre at best and there wasn't any mayo.

4  Thank Laura F