“Good Place for breakfast”
Review of The Tea Party

The Tea Party
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Place for breakfast”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We had breakfast here on Sunday and the food was really good! Eggs benedict were well prepared, but had a cheese topping which was unusual and the smoked salmon scrambled eggs were a bit salty, but otherwise really tasty.
Service has improved since my last visit but still took 5 minutes before the waitress logged the order on the computer!
Well worth a visit food reasonably priced and good quality.

• Arabic first
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Good food, pleasant staff”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

A lovely little tea room, never overly busy due to its location away from the sea front, which is a plus and a minus. Food good for the price, staff pleasant and helpful. A nice place to eat when you have time to relax.

Southampton, England, United Kingdom
“Vintage Chic With Gorgeous Food.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We visited The Tea Party in Lee-on-the-Solent on the spur of the moment, after the queues for ice cream along the front were too long for an impatient five year old.....so pleased that we did!
Beautifully decorated, with a vintage vibe, and staff dressed in gorgeous vintage dresses, this all created to a lovely ambience.
My daughter had the children's cream tea, jam sandwiches, cake, crisps and grapes, all came on her own little cake stand, together with orange juice in her own little teapot and cup and saucer....an inspired idea....she loved pouring her own drinks! Our baby son loved having a taste of everyone's cakes!
My husband had the cream tea...huge scone, jam and cream (which he refused to share!), lovely carrot cake and choice of sandwiches. I had the goats cheese salad...which was to die for.
Between us we had the largest pot of tea ever, which I have to say, tasted exquisite! (May have been the vintage china)
All in all, a fantastic experience, not the cheapest place to eat, but you pay for quality food, atmosphere and a unique experience.

1 Thank ojorose
Fareham, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely atmosphere”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I visited The Tea Party with my Mum and my son and his family. What a charming place and really lovely food.

My son, who can be quite fussy, had a sandwich and really enthused about it - he even ate two pieces of cake!

The children loved their tea party too as they had squash in their own teapot.

A thoroughly enjoyable experience and will definitely return.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kathy C
Gosport, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Food, Superb Service”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

Came here to catch up with friends not seen in years. All enjoyed our food, it was supposed to be coffee and cake but the smell of the bacon from outside changed all that. I had an amazing bacon and egg sandwich which was huge and cooked just right. They do a takeaway service so bought my yummy lemon meringue cake to eat home. Am trying to think of excuses to come back to Lee and visit again. We stayed chatting for hours and no one tried to hurry us along despite them being busy. Will be back

• Visited May 2014