Firstly our party of 5 called in for breakfast on April 27,had it on the decking ,superb, then on April 29th we came for dinner, the 3 adults had the set meal and the children eat from the deck menu, The service,food was top class and outstandingly well priced, a brilliant evening was had by all, can't wait to return, only wish the crocodile club was open, a brilliant venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Desert Springs is an award-winning family leisure resort with accommodation in luxury properties set around the emerald fairways of a unique desert golf course. Stunning scenery, sandy beaches, great food, lots to do and see. A true desert climate, enjoying the warmest, sunniest and driest winters of Spain; sun-drenched family or golf holidays year round. Flights from northern Europe: 2.5 hrs plus a straight quiet drive from Almeria (1 hr), Murcia (1.5 hrs) or Alicante (2 hrs) airports. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Desert Springs Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Desert Springs Hotel Cuevas Del Almanzora
- The Desert Springs Resort Spain/Almeria