“Cosy authentic experience”

Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Fermignano
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 October 2013

We loved the fact that there was no menu and that the waitress told us what was available. She first described the antipasto plate in Italian and it all sounded good and we ordered it. Well we were surprised when it all arrived. There were multiple plates of food including tripe which we don't like. I ate my share but my partner didn't. I actually enjoyed it this time. The prosciutto was melt in the mouth gorgeous and the buffalo mozzarella was excellent. Sadly we had no room for pasta or main course. We did fortunately have room to share the choc fondant which was delicioza!

1  Thank Lisa B
There are newer reviews for Trattosteria

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Went there with family and friends for lunch and was amazed by pasta - with pepperoncino and mint. Tastes wonderful - never tried anything like that. Winelist is very good.
The owners are very friendly and nice:)! Definitely recommend as the best restaraunt in the area

Reviewed 7 July 2013

During our trip to Marche, the vacation home owner recommend this trattoria. A very nice andf cosy place all made up of local "stones"(piedras) Unfortunately, since the place sits very few people, we had a table outside. We both had great pasta, I had a great tagliata and afterwards some wonderfull chantilly cream with berries desert. All with a very friendly service and a great wine selection! Don't miss it! Besides Fermingnana is a cute little place at night!!

Reviewed 14 February 2013

I hesitated to review this restaurant fearing that it would become overrun by many who could not possibly appreciate the incredible setting and food available from Romina and her husband, but after reading the many fantastic reviews of the many Italians who visit, I felt I finally had to express my personal feelings on this incredible restaurant.
After parking conveniently in the town square, you enter this unassuming and comfortable restaurant and are greeted by Romina, a warm and friendly hostess who is always attending to her guests. She explains what is available today as the menu changes daily and you then begin to be treated to an extremely amazing Italian dining experience. On our visit, which unfortunately was our last night in Fermignano, we had a superb homemade pasta which I can only describe as enormous orecchiette, the size of one's ear, with a phenomenal pistachio sauce. This was something that I not only had not seen before anywhere, but wow.....the taste was absolutely out of this world. Seeing dishes flying around us and the level of enjoyment of the customers and sensing that this was going to be a special meal, we chose the very large cut of superb Angus beef that I believe may have been brought in from Ireland! The steak comes out of the kitchen as a show unto itself....an extremely hot sizzling platter with perfectly cut morsels of fork tender beef like nothing we had ever had (and we are from New York City home of some of the supposed finest steak houses in the world!). We completed our meal with a fine bottle of local wine, and an amazing piece of Pasteria Di Grano. All of this and the price was well below $80. I would have slept there to have another meal like this one but unfortunately we moved on. An amazing and very off the beaten track find.

Reviewed 31 March 2011

The food is as good as ever, the winelist as inspiring, Romina as nice and knowledgeable, and they added cushions on the seats!
I'm looking forward to my next visit as during Easter time they usually serve a Pastiera (wheat cake) that is out of this world!
BTW, I forgot to mention that you can eat outside during summer.

1  Thank Giulia-da-Urbino