SE Asia adventure trip for 1 week was in Cambodia especially a luxury floating lodge with impressive services from the room to restaurant and water activity made me fall in love with peaceful relaxing among fresh nature. You have to beware of disconnected from whole world because you have just friendly staffs to be your friend even internet to post fav photo is later when you are in Koh Kong city. Room was very spacious and nice facilities you never expected to have in the remote area lodge like this. Sunset is so stunning and crystal clear river are always invited you to just throw yourself in the water and enjoy it! Try trip to Tatai Waterfall, so nice with picnic at the waterfall and natural surrounding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a rare butterfly, Cambodia has emerged from a troubled past to show off its beauty. Away from the tourist trail there is another country, a land of unspoilt virgin forest, rare orchids, startling colours and calls of birds of paradise, secretive jungle creatures and a perfumed air of peace and solitude.This ecological miracle deserves an environmentally friendly resort that captures the imagination while offering the luxury of a four-star boutique resort.Peaceful seclusion, privacy, luxury, exclusivity . . .Welcome to 4 Rivers Floating Lodge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your 4 Rivers Floating Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Rivers Floating Hotel Koh Kong
- 4 Rivers Floating Lodge Cambodia/Koh Kong