“Charming”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Very charming ambience with a large and welcoming garden. Plenty of room, it's bigger inside than it looks outside. Very much quality over quantity. Big eaters will be disappointed in the breakfast portion but the taste is very good. Not cheap but worth it.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

My wife and I were despairing of finding somewhere to eat and came across the tea rooms and were surprised at the size of the place and the range of the menu. I had the Piddle Meat ball slider and my wife the beef casserole special. The staff were friendly and served us promptly. The food was all prepared in house down to their own ketchup. We would agree with comments about the drinks prices: 2.50 for a diet coke, but the food was reasonably priced considering the preparation.

3  Thank lesleyprice2016
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Having been drenched on a Forrest walk we sat in the warmth, as the sun came out, of a cabana out the back. Dogs welcome inside and out. Food was good, coffee was good, although a tad expensive we thought.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Came here today with some friends. Sat outside in the lovely garden in one of the hatched huts. We ordered food (I had quiche) it was bloody lovely! Best quiche I've had in awhile. I also had a savory scone which was nice but was a little sickly for me. I think I'll go for the sweet one next time! We had little garden birds come and visit us and we fed them some crumbs. This kept us entertained for awhile. The staff were really pleasant and helpful. We will most certainly return! :-) 10/10

Reviewed 11 October 2017

We stopped off with two wet dogs for a lunch on the T E Lawerence walk, made very welcome in a separate eating area for dog owners, exceptionally good sandwiches and also a good selection for our gluten free friends. Very good value and delightful service what more could you ask for?