First of all, I found the place relaxing and comforting, I visited late July time which was the right time to come. The main advantage of the resort was the fantastic flow rider which I thoroughly enjoyed. The lodge itself had extremely comfortable beds and was clean, tidy and comfortable, despite the noisy floor boards. The location of the resort was fantastic as it was a short drive away from many attractions such as the Eden project and locations such as Padstow. One disadvantage was the 'Green Room' restaurant, unfortunately I didn't eat here as the menu didn't seem very appealing to me, I think as the resort has many families, the restaurant should offer a larger range of meals that younger people would enjoy. Overall I would say that Retallack resort was very good, it was a relaxing break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled between the picturesque fishing village of Padstow, the idyllic shopping town of Wadebridge, and the British Surfing capital of Newquay, we provide the ideal location for any holiday agenda. Offering both Short Breaks and Weekly stays in our luxury 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 bedroom Self-catering Lodges both family holidays and romantic getaways are just a click away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Retallack Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Retallack Hotel St Columb Major
- Retallack Hotel Cornwall
- Retallack Resort And Spa Cornwall/St Columb Major