“Not too bad”

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #1 of 33 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed 21 May 2014

First time in Navi Mubai, and it certainly has a very different feel to the city across the creek.

The Four Points in Vashi tries to impress but falls short. Not from a lack of service, though. The staff were helpful and proactive. They upgraded me to a suite, which was a nice gesture. And the location with proximity to the mall is a plus.

But it's the small things that let it down... the loo is ok, but the shower is terrible... weird height and odd spray, that is just not conducive to a relaxing shower. Creaky hinges, signs of lack of maintenance, pool shower not working... things like that.

Not impressed.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It is on the basis of your valuable feedback that we can focus on areas that need our immediate attention and endeavor towards fulfilling guest expectations.

The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes inspite of best of our intentions things go wrong.

We have made a note of the concerns highlighted by you. We do believe in escalating the matter when it is required. Please be rest assured that we have taken up these issues with the Engineering & Maintenance Department and ensure that it will not be repeated in future.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to welcoming you back at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai.

Vice President & General manager

There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The premier hotel in satellite city of Mumbai, which is ideally located in the city centre, proximity to business and pleasure destinations.
Rooms are well decorates with all modern amenities and services are very good.
Also a nice location for business meetings, events, weddings etc.
Bar, with scenic view of Navi Mumbai and small glimpse of creek is very nice especially at night. The tiger prawns are simply awesome taste.

Room Tip: Mall view is better as compared with highway view rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. All my associates join me in thanking you for your positive feedback.

We assure you of best of our services at all given times and look forward to your future patronage.

Sumit Kant
Vice President & General Manager.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

As we learn something each day,I learnt on the wedding day of my daughter at Four Points Vashi last weekend that even in a reputed hotel like this,we can not expect the staff to honour their commitment made verbally as well as in writing .The staff had been very nice and cooperative and agreed on a number of issues before the deal was struck,but the true colour was shown by Mr Ashish Tomar as soon as the baarat was at the door step...when we should have been busy attending to Baaratis,we were in for a shock when Mr Tomar refused to stick to the commitments made by his own staff earlier saying that now he was the boss.

We also noticed that after this,the serving to the guests was very very slow and many were not served at all.After the event,when both the families sat for the dinner,cold food was served to some and some were ignored again.

One should avoid this venue if the ocassion is as precious as one's loved one's wedding.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jayeta A
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Must say, an excellent service.
Request for Food tasting prior to the event was well heartily accepted and the quality thereafter was maintained. Every guest appreciated the quality of the food.

The Unison Banquet along with the open terrace area could easily accommodate over 500 guests without any jostling for space.

The seating arrangements made as per our convenience and the buffet placement made every guest comfortable and wanted.

Together the Banquet and the open terrace makes this venue the biggest in Navi Mumbai.

Keep it up. Well Done !

Munish & Krish

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Munish1970

Hi Munish & Krish,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Heartiest congratulations to and your family on the Wedding Reception. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us.

We strive very hard to ensure that each and every guest who visits our hotel goes home with fond memories.We appreciate you taking out time and writing this great comment about the hotel and the associates. We are extremely glad to know that you enjoyed over your event with us.

It gives us great satisfaction and is a matter of great motivation to know that our hard work brings a smile on our guests faces. The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort.

We would like to thank you once again for remembering us and appreciating our efforts. We hope to see you back once again.

Sumit Kant
Vice President & General Manager.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Having traveled across many countries has given me the opportunity to experience various level of service in hotel industry and every time I stayed in India, it added up to my higher expectation level until last week when I was in Navi Mumbai for my niece's wedding in Four Point Sheraton. She has selected this property after months of survey and reviews in TA, but it took only 5 mins for Hotel's Banquet Manager, Ashish Tomar to completely spoil it with his extremely arrogant (highly unexpected from a service industry professional). There was difference in understanding about the way to charge the guests even though minimum guaranteed guests price was already paid, but Ashish Tomar had no hesitation to pick up argument with bride & groom in front of 170 plus guests and he even went on saying that "he runs the operation of the hotel and his wordings are final". As a host from bride side we were not only embarrassed in front of our guests but we also felt hostage as we had paid more than 95% of the bill way in advance and his arrogant behavior made us completely helpless. I am quite sure all 170 plus guests who witnessed Ashsish Tomar's behavior will be more than willing to write about his attitude and poor service.
Please do exercise complete caution if you really have no choice but to hold your event in this hotel and ensure that you've everything in writing from hotel management and still after that hope that you don't have to face the arrogant behavior of their senior staff.
I am aware of the fact that my comments will either go unnoticed or worse even will come back with a standard hotel reply but if you have any intention to make a special day more special for loved ones, than this hotel is definitely not the place to be in.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Daudd
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Hi,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

Thank you very much for having taken time out to give your comment. Firstly, we would like to apologize for delay in our reply. We have been frantically trying to get in touch of you or the newly married couple over the phone. However, it looks like you are travelling.

The primary objective of our organization is to give our guests an uncomplicated comfort. We are sorry to know that we could not match to you expectations.

I have personally looked into your complaint and spoken to the concerned manager. I apologize if he did not meet your expectations. I agree he should have made you speak to the Director F & B. Our hotel is extremely popular for weddings. It has been a practice in Indian hotel industry to have plate count and not the head count. It is always easier for both the parties to control plates; the count of head in larger parties can always be a matter of debate. This policy was informed to the bride who was dealing with the booking and probably it would have not been communicated to you.

Please accept my sincere apology. We are privileged to have your family wedding taking place at our hotel and it was a matter of great pride to serve the distinguished guests. Be rest assured that the whole team has been spoken to and breifed about your unhappiness.

We hope to see you in near future and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly for any assistance at s.kant@fourpointsvashi.com

Vice President and General Manager

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I travel for a living and have stayed in many many Sheratons all around the world. By star standards, this would be at least a step below almost all of these hotels that I have stayed in. But in terms of comfort, convenience and care this would rank one among the top, if not the top.

I stayed at the Four Points Sheraton, Vashi as a long term covering a period of six months from Nov 2013 to April 2014. The individualized care that I received from the staff - front desk Kabir and his team - Pratik, Kaefe, Prajakta; the Dining staff Arbind and his team- my very favorite - Sachin, Prashanth, Tejas, Shailendar, Ashish, my newly minted friend Sumit Kant the General Manager and the wonderful wonderful personal transformation that I went through in these months from all these people and the staff in the gym led by my personal trainer Paresh Patil, the best dietician that I have had Nikita Suryavamshi, Mahendra in their front desk...so great experience that the five stars will be an underestimation. Thank you Sumit for leading such great professionals to create this shining star among the best in the Indian hospitality industry!

Room Tip: If you are a SPG Plat or a high value customer ask them for the 22 series rooms.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank SureshNarasimhan
GeneralManagerFPV, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2016

Hi Mr. Narasimha,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!!

Thank you for sparing time and sharing your feedback with the Trip Advisor community, we do appreciate this. . I am delighted to hear that you had a great time.

I am also pleased to know that you had a good stay with us and you liked the facilities and the location.

Your feedback has been conveyed to all the associates and they join me in thanking you. We strive very hard to ensure that each and every guest who visits our hotel goes home with fond memories.

I would be delighted to welcome you back and extend you the Four Points hospitality.

General manager

Reviewed 5 May 2014

HY I AM BIJAY . Yester day me with our some clint who was from japan . we dine in asian kitchen that was super . my all clints are very very happy. i can,t explain the quality of food . first time i had there the belgium beer duvel . thats amezing . there was one waiter soumya he suggest us that beer & thanks to soumya for his recomodation of quality food . definitely i will suggest to my all clint they will stay next time in fourpointsvashi. thanks. i was not stay on this hotel . by mistakely i clicked on sleep quality.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank BIJAY143
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Hi Bijay,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you for having taken time out to post your review, we do appreciate this.

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great dining experience at our Asian Kitchen Restaurant. It is our endeavour to give our best to the guest and exceed their expectations. We thank you for your time and such wonderful comments which inspires all of us to do even better. Your feedback has also been conveyed to Soumya and my entire team and they join me in thanking you.

We look forward to serve you once again.

Vice President and General Manager

Ramada Navi Mumbai
#5 of 33 in Navi Mumbai
The Taj Mahal Palace
The Taj Mahal Palace
#3 of 453 in Mumbai (Bombay)
Royal Orchid Central Grazia, Vashi

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi? Share your experiences!