“Good hotel in Navi Mumbai” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi

Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
London, United Kingdom
“Good hotel in Navi Mumbai”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Modern hotel in Navi Mumbai... A business district. So stay here only if you need to be here for work. There is a mall next to the hotel. Roomss are nice, nice bathroom, good service. Breakfast is fine, internet is fast and price is pretty good.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MassiG
SumitKant, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi, responded to this review, 10 July 2014
Hi,

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi !

Thank you for sparing time and sharing your valuable feedback with the TripAdvisor community.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.Your feedback is indeed very encouraging and keeps us motivated to give you our best of the best services.

We look forward to have you again with us.Once again we thank you for having stayed with us and look forward to your future stay.

Vice President and General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Colombo, Sri Lanka
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

Its a pretty decent hotel for business purposes. Room is perfect. Views are are average. Asian kitchen is good for breakfast but not for dinner. Spa rates are very expensive, so didnt try. I had to remind them several times for a toothbrush and toothpaste as I didnt have. And the next day had to remind them again for the same.

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
5 Thank AnushkaWijepala
Hi,

Greetings from four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!

Thank you very much for your valued feedback and for having chosen to stay with us. It was indeed great pleasure to have you with us. The primary objective of our organization is to give you uncomplicated Comfort. However, sometimes in spite of best of our intentions things don't work as per our guests expectations.

I have passed your remarks to the House Keeping Department and I assure you that due corrective measures will be actioned immediately, ensuring a repetition of the same does not occur.

We hope to see you in near future and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly for any assistance at s.kant@fourpointsvashi.com.

Arlington, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My stay at the Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi was May 26th through June 7th 2014.

The Hotel

The hotel is nice and cozy with sufficient amenities for the typical business traveler. My room was clean and my bed was very comfortable. While in Mumbai, I was working 12 hour days so this aspect of my stay was very important to me.

The Location

This was my second trip to Mumbai, India in the last two months and this trip was much better due to the location of this hotel. My first trip to Mumbai, I stayed at the Trident Hotel and it was an excellent hotel but, the Four Points by Sheraton in Navi Mumbai, Vashi is much more centralized and as an added bonus, there is a mall right next to the hotel which is very convenient if you want to get out of the hotel for a while with out having to call a cab.

The Staff

The staff at this hotel are the number one reason that I rate this hotel so highly. The staff as a whole are very friendly and inviting, As I said above I was working 12 hour days on this second trip so, most of my interaction with the staff mainly occurred in the Asian Kitchen where breakfast is served and the staff there was excellent. I would like to especially thank the hostess of the Asian Kitchen, Devi Sonam who greeted me with a smile every morning and made sure that I had everything that I needed.

If I am in Mumbai on business in the future, I will definitely be staying at the Four Points by Sheraton in Navi Mumbai, Vashi.

Thank you and keep up the good work Four Points Vashi.

Duane Wooley.

1 Thank dwooley2014
Hi Mr. Wooley,

Greetings from Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi!!

We are thankful to you for your patronage and for having taken out time to post your review.

I am pleased to know that you had a good stay with us and you liked our services and the location. It is our endeavor to give our guests uncomplicated comfort.

We all are delighted to read such encouraging comments. Your positive comments about the the well maintenance of the Rooms, Hotel Location and its proximity to various transportation options and the Staff are much appreciated. Your appreciation has been conveyed to Ms. Devi Sonam at the Asian Kitchen.

It will indeed be our pleasure to welcome you back again to Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai and rest assured you will experience no changes in our hospitality.

Sumit Kant
Vice President and General Manager.
Mumbai
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

When I finalized the deal with Four Points, Navi Mumbai for my wedding venue, I expected nothing but the very best - keeping in mind that the hotel is a renowned name in the industry & especially because Poonam Bagal & Pekham Basu from banquet sales did such a meticulous job of planning everything right.

However, on the day of the wedding itself - 11th May 2014 - Four Points did everything possible to almost ruin my special day for me.

After having discussed every single detail of the deal both verbally as well as on email, I was shocked when Ashish Tomar from banquet sales (someone who I hadn't interacted with at all at any point during my conversation with Four Points - went back on the hotels commitment on a very crucial point - Billing.

After having reassured repeatedly and several times during my negotiation that my billing would be on a per head basis ONLY, the following is what happened when I was already on stage in front of 170+ guests-->

a) Ashish Tomar struck up a rude argument with me and my husband at the most inappropriate time - right after our jaimala in front of all our guests proclaiming that "He doesnt care who committed what to me...he is the boss and plate count is how things are done:"|

b) Basic hospitality ethic was not adhered to. Starters were shut off early. Dinner was deliberately delayed inspite of innumerable attempts by my family to remind the hotel staff that we needed to open the buffet for our guests.Food at the final family dinner after the wedding was served absolutely cold. Even to the bride & groom.

Having paid almost 90% of the billing amount in advance, not only was my family helpless to do anything about such appalling behaviour, but we were horribly embarrassed in front of all our wedding guests.

The hotel representative - Mr. Kant - seems to think its standard hotel industry policy to bill customers by plate count and not head count. But in that case, should that not have conveyed to me right at the start instead of bringing it up on the day of the wedding when everything has been paid and finalized??

Considering that our other two wedding functions at Ibis & Country Inn, Navi Mumbai went off superbly well (billing on head count only for both), Four Points has left an extremely bitter taste in the mouth.

Please avoid this venue for events as precious and important as one's wedding. Just not worth it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
9 Thank Akhera
New Delhi, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014

Stayed 2 days for a business trip. Pleasantly surprised at the service. Becasue in India inadequate service and attitude is my general complain. Airport pickup was waiting. Room service quick with decent menu. People smiling and eager to help. Adequate Buffet breakfast. Close to mall. Attractive room rate.

1 Thank yshahriar

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you very much for having taken time out to post your review. It is on the basis of your valuable feedback that we can focus on areas that need our immediate attention and endeavor towards fulfilling guest expectations.It has always been our endeavor to deliver nothing but the best hospitality services to all our guests.

We have made a note of the concerns highlighted by you. We do believe in escalating the matter when it is required. Please be rest assured that we have taken up thisissue with the Travel Desk at Front Office and ensure that it will not be repeated in future.

I would be profoundly happy if you could give us another chance of serving you once again. I would be pleased to get any suggestions, which you may like to give us at s.kant@fourpointsvashi.com.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

I always enjoyed staying in Four Points by Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi. The Staff is very supportive especially Mr. Kabir Mehta to help you in all possible ways. The Property is small but very comfortable especially the rooms and undoubtedly best in this Area( Vashi).

Room Tip: Their Standard room is best bet.
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

Thank you so much for your patronage and support. We are indeed happy to know that you liked our hotel and our services specially the rooms and are satisfied with your stay with us since last 02 years. It has always been our endeavor to deliver nothing but the best hospitality services to all our guests.

It gives me immense pleasure to note that you had a satisfying stay with us.Your feedback is indeed very encouraging. All my team members join me in thanking you for your positive feedback.

Looking forward to have the privilege of having you stay with us again and please do not hesitate in contacting me directly for any assistance at s.kant@fourpointsvashi.com

British
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2014

Myself & 2 colleagues had the pleasure of staying at this hotel in May 2014.
It is located very well, next to quite a good shopping complex. It is a good, user friendly hotel, with good facilities. Staff are efficient and friendly. Foods and restaurant ore good.

Room Tip: Upgrade to Comfort room

Greetings from Four Points By Sheraton Navi Mumbai, Vashi ! !

We are extremely delighted to know that you had a great experience with us. It is our endeavour to give our best to the guest and exceed their expectations. We thank you for your time and for such wonderful comments which inspires all of us to do even better.

It gives us great satisfaction and is a matter of great motivation to know that our hard work brings a smile on our guests faces.

We would like to thank you once again for remembering us and appreciating our efforts. We hope to see you back once again.