“Very Good Hotel”

Ramada Navi Mumbai
Ranked #5 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
“Very Good Hotel”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent Service and very good ambience.I had stayed here for last 6 months and i feel this hotel as my second home. Upgrades which i got during my second visit was good.Also in house party is the best of my stay during my stay.

Room Tip: Pool Side view is awesome
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Laxman1805
GMRAMADA_12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 15 July 2014

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are truly happy to know that you enjoyed the hospitality extended at our hotel. It gives us immense pleasure in knowing that you liked the overall quality of accommodation we offer, service extended by our associates around the hotel and also enjoyed the house party that we organize for all in house guest every month

We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Navi Mumbai during your next visit to the city.

Sagar Gaonkar.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had wonderful experience staying in this Hotel, service was good & its value for money,the facility provided was par excellence.
I just love the buffet spread everytime i visit this hotel. It never dissapoints.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your valued feedback. It gives us much joy in knowing that you liked the overall facilities we provide, the service extended by our associates around the hotel; especially your dining experience at Coffeescape.

We once again thank you for your feedback and truly look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Navi Mumbai.

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I have been stay here for 14days. the hotel is good as well as the employee is friendly. Thanks to Nazrul Khan who is working in the room service, he is very kind, helpful, polite, his work is great.

I really recommend Ramada Navi Mumbai. i shall stay here again whenever i visit navi mumbai.

Cheers
Andi

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Andi916

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your valued feedback . We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and like the dining experience and overall quality of facilities. Also It gives us pleasure that the service extended by the staff Nazrul Khan was appreciated.

It’s great to know that you recommend us to your family, friends and fellow travellers.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had wonderful Experience staying in this Hotel, service was good its value for money,the facility provided was par excellence and the overall experience was excellent thank you Ramada----------------

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank prasad s

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your valued feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad to hear that we exceeded your expectations and that you liked the overall experience extended by our associates.

We once again thank you for your feedback and truly look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Navi Mumbai during your next visit to the city.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

.Ramada I always felt like my Second Home.. Awesome stay. Good service.

Preferred Location for a long stay , appreciated the service provided by one and all . Would like to mention names in particular Ganesh sonawane from guest service team, I always felt like home with services provided to me by the service team.

Would recommend this Hotel for stay .

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank SRai25

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and for choosing to stay with us. It gives us much joy in knowing that you truly had a great time and enjoyed the overall service extended by our associates. We shall certainly convey your kind comments to our colleague Ganesh Sonawane

We once again thank you for your feedback and sincerely look forward to welcome you again at Ramada Navi Mumbai.

Indore, India
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I am a frequent business traveler and putting up at business hotels is another part of the routine. Recently in one such trip I had put up at Ramada - Navi Mumbai. I had to take a night flight to Singapore. Since time was a constraint, I left the hotel in a jiffy. It was in the hotel at Singapore that I realized that I had left back my Laptop at Ramada. I immediately contacted the Help Desk and narrated the incident. The lady gave me a helpful ear and noted my address details. To my surprise, when I returned home after my business trip, my wife handed me a parcel box. Guess what ? It was my laptop. Thanks Ramada - Navi Mumbai Family for not only rendering excellent quality and service but proving your honesty and integrity at its zenith.
All the best ............. Shankar Dinde

Room Tip: Rooms located on the south have a quiet atmosphere.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank shankar_dinde
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!

Thank you for your valued feedback and for choosing to stay with us. We are happy to know that you had a great time and liked the service extended by our associates around the hotel, Special thanks for sharing the experience of our team member who ensured your Laptop reaches you safely. We shall certainly convey your kind comments across to our colleague.

Sagar Gaonkar.
mumbai
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This hotel is almost perfect, neat and clean lobby, smooth check in, spacious room, fast & reliable WiFi, comfy bed, prompt room service with decent menu, Didn't get a chance to try the pool, but was very happy with the gym.
Breakfast buffet was quite interesting and elaborate, with manned stations for eggs, noodles and southindian dishes.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank dulo_m28
GMRAMADA_12, Front Office Manager at Ramada Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 21 June 2014

Greetings from Ramada Navi Mumbai!!

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant stay with us and liked the overall quality of accommodation and your breakfast experience at our Coffeescape.