“Great hotel in navi mumbai”

Majestic Court Sarovar Portico
Ranked #8 of 34 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Sarovar has amazing food served at its restaurants,superb rooms and suites and great banquets for parties, service is very good,staff is very cooperative,overall a great hotel in navi mumbai I think the finest great place to be, raaman khuranaa

• Stayed: July 2014
Nimmy D, General Manager at Majestic Court Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

It is indeed our pleasure to read such positive & encouraging comments posted on Trip Advisor by you about our hotel.

Will most certainly pass on the compliments mentioned by you to the Chef & his entire team for a job well done to receive good reviews by you.

Glad to know that you appreciate the White Violet restaurant buffet spread , the room facilities and the services rendered by all staff.

Your positive comments means a lot to me and to all my team members. Glad to be associated with such a nice team who consider that guest satisfaction is of paramount importance at all given times.

Please do keep visiting our hotel and rest assured will not deviate from the goodwill that we have created .

We look forward to your visit soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We have been using the hotel for more than two years now,hotel is ideally located in navi mumbai and is perfect for corporates, rooms are well euipped with all the basic amenities,
staff is very cooperative and courteous, if you are visiting navi mumbai, this is the best place to stay.

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for commenting positively on our Hotel Majestic Court Sarovar Portico on Trip Advisor.

It gives us immense pleasure to know that our association with you over the last 2 years has been a long lasting one and is being appreciated in all aspects.

It has always been our endeavor to ensure our best service standards are implemented ,ensuring a positive guest satisfaction feedback on their every visit.

Thank you for making us feel and take more pride in our jobs and rest assured you will always experience this hospitality on your every visit to the hotel.

Thank you once again for your encouraging words and we look forward to your visit again .

Reviewed 10 July 2014

Its a very best hotel. The rooms are very nice in short excellent. The most important is the food, its just fantastic. The staff is very co-operative aiming to satisfy the guest requirements...

Keep it up....

• Stayed: June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

It's great indeed to read such positive comments posted by you on trip advisor on our hotel.

We are grateful that you appreciate our hotel facilities and service standards. It will always be our pleasure to ensure that you our important guest is satisfied on your every visit or stay at the hotel.

We look forward to welcome you soon.

Thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

My stay in Sarovar"s Vashi Property was for the 1st time . It was a very good experience . Stayed here for 4 days . As soon as you enter the Hotel Premises , You feel very good as the Ambience & the pleasent smell makes the Tiredness go off .

The restaurent staff , Food was good . The amenities provided in the room was very good .

Over all a very great experience ....

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Nimmy D, General Manager at Majestic Court Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you very much for posting kind and motivating feedback about Majestic Court Sarovar Portico.

It was indeed our pleasure to offer our best services and ensuring that your stay was a comfortable one.

Such positive comments further motivates me and my team to continue doing our best to each and every guest that patronizes our hotel.

We look forward to welcome you again soon , when ever you visit Navi Mumbai .

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a conferance scheduled at the hotel on 19th and 20th June 2014. The service staff wa very cooperative , specialy our team was very thankful to one of the captains ( Somiron Saha ).
Food was awesome and upto the perfection.
We are looking forward to be here again with our team.
Not the least but the last wonderful team of sarovar , Navi Mumbai

1  Thank Amitraut2014
Nimmy D, General Manager at Majestic Court Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

It gives me and my team members great satisfaction to know that you have appreciated the well organised 2 days conference of your esteemed company at Majestic Court Sarovar Portico .

Such positive comments coming our way , not only boost the morale of all staff but it also makes us feel proud of our job .

It will indeed be our pleasure to hold many such future conferences of your company and rest assured you will once again experience the same wonderful hospitality from all hotel members.

Thank you for the special mention of Captain Somiron , he has been with the organisation since inception. Will surely inform him of your kind words and praise for him.

We look forward again to your visit or any other event that you may want to organize at the hotel. Rest assured you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed for 1 nt and had a great experience with the hotel....the room and food is good.rooftop jacuzzi is great. Had a memorable stay....their manager rajiv gave us a late check out and privided us with juice as complimentary since they couldnt make eggless cake for the ocassion

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you very much for posting such lovely & positive feedback about our hotel on Trip Advisor .

Glad to know that the services offered by the hotel was appreciated . Our effort is to ensure that all guest staying in the hotel are content in every possible way.

Will certainly pass on your compliments to Mr Rajeev Front Office Manager.

We look forward to your visit again with pleasure.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I had heard a lot about sarovar hotels, but this was my first experience staying with them.. Forgettable one. It’s been quite some time since I stayed there, but I couldn't manage to post a review earlier.

It’s been a series of mistakes, unprofessionalism and just poor management right from the time I checked-in.. I check out(as I remember pretty up-set) after 3-4 days, but since it’s been over 8 months I might have forgot some of the details, let me try to put-in here as much as I can.

The first 2 things you notice in a hotel: is the lobby and the front office staff. There is hardly any lobby and the front office staff I mistaken him for bellboy (blame it on the uniform hotel has designed for them or the poor communication skills of the individual), I literally asked him "Is there anyone on the reception?"

Rooms are good, specious and modern design.. However in the middle of the night I was asked to change my room as I complaint about the AC not working, and they seems to be clueless about it a few hours ago when I checked in... that too they put me in a non-smoking room when I'd explicitly mentioned "smoking room", moreover housekeeping is in shambles, there were stains on everything from table to toilet seat, I had to ask them clean it before I can go back to sleep.

About their restaurant, it looks nice the layout seems different from most usual restaurant.. But the dishes.. OMG even a downtown wedding caterer has better, cleaner and newer chinaware. Dishes weren't cleaned, for every meal while I stayed there, I had to flip through 5-6 plates to find a relatively clean one, and the bowls have permanent stains and simply looks filthy. I complaint about it to the restaurant staff on several occasions but there was no visible impact.

After couple of days, when I saw no improvement I decided to see the GM of the hotel, she seems to be a nice lady and paid a lot of attention to my complaints and suggestions, in the evening when I returned from office I was moved to another room on the top floor, which was far better cleaned. but the restaurant service & cleanliness standards seems to be still the same.

The next night there was some DJ party on the terrace and it was unbearably loud and shaky in my room on top of that I was having a headache after a rough day at work.. After several complaints, hotel staff failed to get the volume turned down.. Finally they offered me to move me to another room for few hours until the party is over, I ended up spending the night in there. 4 different rooms in 4 nights...

the only thing I found in Majestic court which no other hotel in the vicinity provides is the Entertainment room on the top floor, however some of the equipment was broken, but it can be a nice relaxing place especially on weekends.

PS: what they call Pool deck is an oversized Jacuzzi..

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on lower floors to avoide loud music during parties..
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank ReviewerIndo
Nimmy D, General Manager at Majestic Court Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you for posting your valued comments on Trip Advisor, and we deeply regret the inconvenience caused to you during stay . Please accept my apologies for the same.

As we are into hospitality industry , its of most importance to us to ensure that all guest that patronize our hotel are well looked after in all aspects. That has and will always be our motto.

Sadly yes, we have fallen short in this particular case , that has left you disheartened with our services. My sincere apologies once again for that. Discomfort or inconvenience of any sorts to our guest is never our intention .

Our efforts are always driven to ensure that the guest satisfaction is of prime importance. I truly believe that improvement is a continuous process and i assure you my personal attention will be put , to all areas of your concern , which are highlighted by your good self.

We assure of a better and friendly product , on your next visit to the hotel.

We once again thank you for your comments and look forward to welcome you with an assurance of better and improved services.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navi Mumbai
OYO 7149 Hotel Accord Premium
The Park Navi Mumbai
The Park Navi Mumbai
#7 of 34 in Navi Mumbai

Been to Majestic Court Sarovar Portico? Share your experiences!