“Excellent experience at Fortune Select Exotica”

Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai
Ranked #12 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
Navi Mumbai, India
“Excellent experience at Fortune Select Exotica”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

We visited Fortune Select Exotica for dinner & to have a feel of the place. Its a fantastic property, class apart from other hotels in Navi Mumbai and worth the stay for the price offered by them. Rates are very competitive. The dinner spread was good and the service was fantastic. They also extended a kind courtesy by providing non spicy food as per my requirement. Overall we had an excellent experience & could feel the warmth and respect given by everyone.

Room Tip: Whatever rooms we saw were good in all respect. Noiseless & comfortable AC, peaceful cosy &...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 29 July 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I like to thank you for taking your valuable time out and sharing your views and valuable feedback with us.

Myself and my team look forward to welcome you back and be of your service again in Fortune Select Exotica.

Sameer Sardeshmukh

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I just stayed in a suite room (425) for two days. The room is great, not only in size but also in interiors. In the living room a large size flat TV with Bose sound system makes you feel well entertained (if it works - may if heavy rain disturbs the TV signal). The bathroom is also great equiped and large of size. But the nice and modern shower, is may not installed properly. When opening the water, you will find that the handle (button) is not fixed in it comes with your hand away. A small issue ..... further a jacuzzi bad tube is there as well, however experiance the incomplete installed shower handle and knowing that in India not all is going that perfect from beginning on, I avoid using that jacuzzi (who knows what will jump out the air nozzle if you lay in the tube ....?).
The mini bar in the room is empty, so as I like to make some work on my ^laptop before going to sleep, I call room service and ordered 4 small bottles of beer.
I placed them in the fridge, to be used a bid later. Once trying to take one bottle, I noticed there is no bottle opener in the room (in a suite this is standart normaly). OK, called room service and ask for the opener, they say not a problem it will come within minutes, Luckaly I was not that dursty so I had to call 4 times (every 20 minutes) for the opener. After nearly 1.5 hours a young guy from the restaurant cames with the opener. But he says he cant let that opener in the room and I ask him if I need to call him all 20 minutes when one of the bottle is empty and the other waits to be opened. With a question mark in his face he beleived this is the only option.....

This stories show actually the situation of a hotel that likes to improve a lot but are not yet ready to meet higher standart. Or lets say incredible India.

The GM is a friendly manager who takes really attention if a foreigner may add some good notes at Tripadvisor about his hotel.

Here we are, For room and food quality, the Fortune is absolute at a good level. The rest needs still some improvements and I do hope the GM will take care on these small issues.
Not bad - could be better - but its reflecting developing India finally.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 22 July 2014

Greetings From Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai!!

On the outset, I would like to thank you for sharing your valuable feedback with us.

Whilst I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you, may I also take this as an opportunity to request you to view this incident in isolation.
As I write to you, I am discussing the concern raised by you with my respective team members and would like to assure you that immediate corrective action will be taken.

I do hope you would be kind enough to give us another opportunity whereby we would like to display our hospitality at its best and win your confidence over again.

Myself and my team look forward in welcoming you back, hopefully in a not too distant future.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 17 July 2014

The service is terrible. It takes forever for the staff to answer call. Food served takes an hour to reach after placing an order. The coffee pouches and sugar when empty was never filled the next day. The hotel is fine but service is very poor. Next time I'll think twice before booking this hotel again. I expected a lot under the ITC brand.

• Stayed July 2014
2 Thank Jijo C
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 18 July 2014

Warm regards,

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I can summarise my experiences as under:
- Excellent service,
- customer friendly approach of the people managing the Hotel,
- Staff well behaved and very courteous,
-Banquet Hall arrangements extraordinary with extraordinary execution led by its very able, capable, courteous, decent and a complete professional Banquet Manager, as i could observe and feel personally during the marriage of my daughter thereat on 25th May, 2014,
-Extraordinary precision in time management and a very prompt response from all the people especially the GM, Banquet Manager, Head Sales Team 1, Manager Food & Beverages and other people involved in the arrangements.
- Food was also excellent and the Chief Chef personally spared his valuable time in finalising the Menu.
- Complete professional approach.
I recommend it to everybody who believes and practices quality to get quality service.

All the very best to Fortune Exotica Team.

akhilesh kumar

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 8 July 2014

Ashford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I stayed with the property which was fantastic , amazing team of employees and every area of the hotel had brilliant people working but the thing which made my stay was the cleanliness of my room and up keep of the room. I would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank vivekbsingh
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 5 July 2014

Front office Manager
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Stayed in the Suite Room which was simply amazing. Lived upto the ITC standards.
The staff and organization. it was brilliant! Especially Gautam from the Executive reception.
Kudos to Mr. Vivek and his team.
Thanks for making my stay pleasurable!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Fortune Select E, Front Office Manager at Fortune Select Exotica, Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 1 July 2014

Pune, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Excellent service, the employees are so service centered.Excellent hotel in terms of value for money staff is prompt in attending your needs , rooms are very good and spacious cleanliness of rooms is also good , the USP of this hotel is value for your money
Everything can be found around the hotel and most take no more than 20 mins to reach.

The room was value for money. The breakfast had a vast choice. If you want to have dinner in the hotel, the buffet is really a good option,cheap but with many food choice.
The room amenities are all replenished by housekeeping team time to time, in room dining menu is very well priced you get what you pay quality of food is excellent its small but adds to the charm of hotel if its cleaned most of their staff are highly professional, Overall quite satisfied with the hotel . Location is superb for leisure and business travelers.
Thank you for making my trip memorable.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business