Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
K Stars Hotel(Navi Mumbai)
Hotel Nimantran(Navi Mumbai)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Grande 51(Navi Mumbai)
  • Room Service
Abbott Hotel(Navi Mumbai)
Yogi Metropolitan(Navi Mumbai)
View Hotel
All reviewsstar hotelin room diningcourteous staffthe entire staffroom servicebiryanieasy accessrooms are spaciouskeep up the good workfront office staffshort staynice stayswimming poolhouse keepingexcellent hotelcoffee shopbanquet hall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Stayed at this hotel in February with my father and being a hotelier, I have never enjoyed a hotel this much. We arrived late at night and left very early in the morning and I truly felt like an important Guest. Starting with the night duty manager with a very warm welcome, to the housekeeper who brought us a bag full of amenities and the room service who brought us a welcome drink. Breakfast was very very nice as well with a large variety of items, my favorite were the pancakes with maple syrup!

It was such a shame I did not enjoy the hotel as much as I would have liked to.

I truly recommend this to anyone staying in Navi Mumbai, far from the city center but absolutely worth it.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
RoyalTulip, Front Office Manager at Royal Tulip Navi-Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai!

Thank you for sharing your valuable response on about Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai.

It is heartening to know that you enjoyed your stay and my team has exceeded your expectation in every way. Thank you once again for your words of appreciation for our team.

We look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

The booming real estate market and educational hub of Navi Mumbai, a premier hotel with royal elegance added a great plus point. The decor & design of every place has rich signatures.
Two restaurants - Khawa and Awadh provides great dining options.
As no bar license till date due to dry zone (Kharghar), which is little disappointing. The option of 2nd floor bar will add great charm with nice bar for hangout.

Room Tip: Highway view rooms a bit noisy.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Deepankar B

Greetings from Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai !

Thank you for patronizing Royal Tulip Navi Mumbai and sharing your positive feedback.

We are pleased to know you had a great stay.

Providing our guests a memorable experience with a fusion of hospitality, leisure and business amenities has been our constant endeavor.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Date: 06-May-14

I have been travelling for personal & business work since 1990. I have seen places from Kerala to Kashmir and from a small village to a city of London.

I have stayed in Govt. guest house, temple Dharmashala, private lodge, Amdar Nivas and --- star luxury hotels.

But from my experience, the top-most best hotel (that I have stayed so far) is only “Royal Tulip, Navi Mumbai” (Kharghar).

I came to this hotel first time in Sep-2012 and then stayed several times in the same “Royal Tulip” in last 20 months.

The hotel can be rated by considering multiple parameters, but the first & foremost is the people (staff & management) of the hotel.

Every staff member in “Royal Tulip” is the most: humble, polite, caring, proactive & always ready to help with smile. I am saying everybody from the bell-boy to General Manager (Director).

During my multiple visits, at least on 2 occasions the owner of the Hotel has personally inquired me “Sir, how is your stay in the hotel? If there is any problem do tell us”.

The General Manager (Director) makes personal inquiry at least once in a fortnight. Even the Director (sales & marketing) asks the feedback at least once in a month. Same way manager of house keeping & engineering departments do make inquiry.

If we tell them any problem, it is rectified immediately.

The hygiene inside the rooms & common areas is maintained at world-class standards. (This is second biggest parameter, I like Royal Tulip).

The food is awesome! (This is third biggest parameter, I like Royal Tulip).

Daily breakfast is “Royal”. It has south Indian, North Indian, Continental dishes on buffet. One can choose his break-fast from at least 15 varieties on offer. From this 15+ menu items, one can make “weight-loss” or “weight-gain” type of food selection. Apart from this, one can order many dishes to the chef and the same is served fresh, quickly with smile.

The hotel has all the luxury amenities both inside the rooms & in common areas.

The Gymnasium (Health Quarter) is well equipped & well maintained; the Gym instructor is very knowledgeable and provides good suggestions for all class of guests. The Gym program in last few months has helped me to reduce my weight & maintain physical fitness.

I am thankful to all the people (staff & management) of Royal Tulip, for providing best-in-class services.

Room Tip: The rooms facing "hill-side" are best. Very quieter , provide scenic view and no harsh sunlight in the morning hours. It very good experience to watch the rain-falls on the hills during monsoon (rainy reason). If you like silence, then better to avoid "high-way facing" rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank DipakNaokar

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Right from check in till the check out, the service was efficient and courteous. Rooms are spacious, clean and will furnished. Room service is good, food at restaurant is excellent. Extremely good value for money.An oasis in the far Kharghar area.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank PrithviHaldea

Dear Mr. Haldea,

Reviewed 24 March 2014

I have stayed with Royal Tulip multiple times for business trips.
Free airport pickup and drop in BMW.
Free pickup and drop to work every day.
The staff is very courteous. they have 2 restaurants. Kawa is open 24/7. Both server good food.

Room Tip: try to get a room on the back side, the hotel is located in the Mumbai-Puna express way and in the night it may get very noisy if you are staying in a room facing the road.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business