“Value for money, but......”

The Park Navi Mumbai
Ranked #10 of 32 Hotels in Navi Mumbai
New Delhi, India
“Value for money, but......”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

When you book yourself in a hotel after seeing an attractive offer on the net, your expectations rise. I booked a special package deal for an official visit and looked forward to staying at this hotel. Good location, walking distance from the Railway Station and the highway too! Check in was smooth but very businesslike. The decor was dull and every one was grim faced, as if business with pleasure is prohibited here. Sleep quality was good. But experience at breakfast was poor. Service quality needs improvement; due to poor manners of the staff, I left my breakfast in the middle and came back to my room. Thankfully, restaurant manger noticed that and promised improvements. I appreciate that. But, certainly not worth the name and stars that it carries as a brand.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 27 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent stay at The Park,Navi Mumbai and your valuable feedback.

We very much regret that you were not satisfied with your stay at the hotel. We have noted your concerns and are working towards improving the same.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park ,Navi Mumbai once again

Warm Regards

Swarup Datta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Room + service + courtesy is top class. no complaints. However, I had asked for a special package which they screwed up and could not deliver. On enquiring while check out, they just said sorry and charged the whole amount. That's not 5-star service. Poor management. This could ruin the comfortable stay experience for many.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent visit to The Park Navi Mumbai and your feedback.

We very much regret that you had a less than pleasant experience at our hotel. We have noted your concern and assure you that the issues that you have highlighted in your feedback would be addressed effectively.

Do provide us an opportunity to better your experience on your next visit.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

had 2 nights pre paid booked in.checked in late night.still room not ready.next morning Front desk guy asking me R u checking out?.if I have paid for 2 nights,why would I check out in one night?.may be he wanted to resell d room.breakfast at restaurant was awesome.even restaurant service was good.when I came back to room,found out toilet overflowed.a plumber fixed it swiftly.but housekeeping did not even bother to clean the mess in washroom. I had to use towels to wipe floors.and I paid 5 star price for the experience.
never ever The Park. I would par $25 extra n go to Four points in vashi.

• Stayed August 2013
The_Park_NM_, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 7 June 2014

We regret that you had a less than pleasant stay at the hotel.
We have noted your observations and comments. We would like to assure you that every effort would be made to ensure the concerns that you have highlighted in your review would be investigated and addressed effectively.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to The Park, Navi Mumbai once again sometime soon.

TN
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Have stayed couple of night on Business trips. Nice rooms. B/fast is average.
Nothing much around as it is outside main streets near high way and no shops around.
caltching taxi on road is a pain due to the area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Navi-Mumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 31 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to comment on your recent stay.
We are glad that you had a pleasant and a calm stay experience at our hotel.

It is important to us that our guests feel welcome and comfortable at our hotel.
We would love to see you again at The Park, Navi Mumbai soon.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A five star hotel can't be worst than The Park. Staff very poor, no sense of responsibility towards their work and customer's satisfaction. I personally suggest all to never stay in this hotel if planning to visit Mumbai.
Why I am saying this is because of many poor things happened in my two nights stay at the Hotel. Firstly I reached hotel well after the check-in time however my room was not ready and I was asked to wait for a good 20-25 minutes.
I asked the front desk to assist me with the Cab facility and travel fare details as I wanted to visit Mumbai however no reply at all was received. Even when I escalated the Manager did not pay a visit to address my concerns.
When on the first day I went out for sight seeing I put the tag to clean my room however the room was not cleaned when I return. It took one hour after complaining to clean the room and I was bound to wait in lobby till the room was not ready.
Many other small thing were also there which makes me say that The Park was not at all a Five Star hotel. Rest are all of you to decide.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Navi-Mumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 30 May 2014

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I became a member of The Park and I really enjoyed the buffet dinner when I visited with my family. The food was tasty with enough varieies in both veg and non veg. We were bowled over by the salad and dessert sections which offered plenty to eat. A great place to dine.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Navi-Mumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at The Park, Navi Mumbai. Your feedback is appreciated.

We are glad that you had an overall pleasing experience at our hotel. Your positive comments regarding our hotel and buffet are encouraging.

We once again thank you for your patronage and would love to see you again at The Park, Navi Mumbai.

Cambridge, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I regularly have to stay in Belapur for work, and tried THE PARK. It's a poor hotel, the lobby carpets are dirty and the rooms aren't particularly clean. The airconditioning also needs a clean, it really didn't smell to great. I emailed the hotel with flight details for an airport pick up, they claim not to have recieved them, however the email is in my outbox, so please check by phone your pick up is confirmed. The wifi is okay and a reasonable speed.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Navi-Mumbai, General Manager at The Park Navi Mumbai, responded to this review, 6 May 2014