“the best ceviche” 5 of 5 bubbles

Marlena's Restaurant & Bar
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: German, International
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: At Marlena's new location you enjoy fine dining in a courtyard setting with great ambience. Our International cuisine has something for everyone. We serve fish, meat dishes, and salads. We also have a weekly special. Our chef also prepares wonderful appetizers and desserts. A full bar is available with "Happy Hour" 5pm to 7pm. Open from 5:00 pm to 11 pm Monday through Saturday. Reservations are welcomed.
CA
“the best ceviche”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014

I could eat ceviche here everyday, with a ice cold margarita! Great food great service ;) right on the beach - super great location and great views

Visited March 2014

Fort Worth, Texas
“Marlena's IS Barra de Navidad for me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Marlena's has fantastic food, excellent service, and great atmosphere. From food served on the beach (ceviche, guacamole & chips, beer) to Happy Hour to elegant dinner, everything is first class. Marlena seems to hire the most personable employees and by the end of the week, we feel we are friends with all of them. And Marlena is definitely an amazing hostess, with a gracious personal touch to everything.

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Best Food I have EVER eaten!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014 via mobile

I was told that this place was good but to my surprise it was the best I had ever had! Who would have thought that I would be able to eat the most wonderful tasting steak , potatoes and hamburgers at this little place right on the beach. Can not wait to go back to eat!

Visited February 2014
British Columbia
“Awesome Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Food was very good, and service was excellent, they extended happy hour for us, gave us a free round of shooters, the second round of drinks were nice and strong, the mango daiquiris were great, great atmosphere and we loved the Dog. The only downside was that the food wasn't all that Mexican.

Visited April 2014
Melaque, Mexico
“To die for :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

Our first meal there was absolutely excellent. We sat inside (which is not where guests normally sit) but it was perfect for my husband and I as there was no other guests around us so we had a bit of privacy (we have also sat on the front deck). My husband ordered a steak and I ordered the Salmon. For an appetizer we ordered the Calamari. Perfect. The calamari is soooooo good that I actually went back 3 times in one week just to get my Calamari fix! My husbands steak was great with a peppercorn sauce, and my salmon was cooked perfectly with the pickles asparagus and dill sauce......The small salads that they serve with the meals really do combine well! oooo makes my mouth water just thinking about it! The staff are great. Didnt miss a beat. And of course the sunset is amazing. I actually have a reservation with them for next week. Cant go wrong with Marlenas. Great food and reasonably priced.

• Visited March 2014