We stayed for 3 nights and the room we had was fantastic. Booked from late room at a special price! It was a family room we got and very private peaceful with our own private parking area with easy access in and out without having to go through the main bar area. The breakfast included was a hearty one, with cereals, yoghurt, lovely toasts and rawness of bacon, sausages , eggs, beans and mushrooms or tomatoes. Value for money indeed. The location is fantastic. Easy reach to all the popular tourists sites by car of course. The landlord and the landlady as well as their staff were great and very helpful. We met some lovely people during our stay too and everyone gave great compliments on the service provided. If you are looking for a family run friendly place to stay, I recommend you this place and once you have stayed there, you will definitely stay there again in your next trip to Cornwall.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Country Inn, slate floors, fires, real ales, fresh food and luxury en-suite letting rooms. Accommodation includes full english breakfast. Evening meals also available 6pm to 9pm daily. Situated on the A39 between Wadebridge and St Columb Major. Wadebridge 4.3 miles, Padstow 7.6 miles, Newquay 12.1 miles, St Columb Major 5.8 miles and Newquay Airport 8.9 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U., Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Halfway House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halfway House Hotel Wadebridge
- Halfway House Inn St Issey, Cornwall