We spent one night at this establishment after two nights at a 4* hotel in Padstow.
We were warmly welcomed by the owners and our room was spacious and clean as was the en-suite shower room and the bed was very comfortable. It was very nice to have the little extras provided like cotton wool and vanity kit. We thought the bottle of water provided in the room was a neat touch. The room we had in the annexe was a little 'musty' explained by the owners as the space they set aside for dog owners. This was not a problem.
We ate at the pub in the evening and enjoyed our choices.
Breakfast was excellent.
All in all we agreed that should we find ourselves in need of a bed in that area we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Country Inn, slate floors, fires, real ales, fresh food and luxury en-suite letting rooms. Accommodation includes full english breakfast. Evening meals also available 6pm to 9pm daily. Situated on the A39 between Wadebridge and St Columb Major. Wadebridge 4.3 miles, Padstow 7.6 miles, Newquay 12.1 miles, St Columb Major 5.8 miles and Newquay Airport 8.9 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Halfway House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halfway House Hotel Wadebridge
- Halfway House Inn St Issey, Cornwall