“Perfect sunday meal.”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2012

As always, the light interior and splendid view welcomed us to C'era una volta. One will already now that the experience will be fabulous when they are surrounded by such beauty. The typical antipasto to order will be the 'misto fritto' which is a heavy but mouth watering choice. The combinations are typically Tuscan, such as fried zucchini flowers and stuffed artichoke (delicious).There is no wrong choice with choosing from this menu, everything is delicious and truly Tuscan. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, i would say that the combination of food, people and also the house wine, leave the customer with a definite happy feeling.

paolo p, Proprietario at Ristorante C'era Una Volta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2013

Dear ,
I thank you a lot for your beautiful words about our restaurant; it is always a pleasure for us to have your family here and we're proud to let you have nice moments.

There are newer reviews for Ristorante C'era Una Volta

Reviewed 5 November 2012

Food was good but service and prices were not good. Service to non-regulars was spotty at best. Expensive food and wine. There are too many excellent restaurants; skip this one.

2  Thank jhoffmann
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We arrived in Fiano very late on a monday evening, everything was closed except for C'era...it was ok; good. Not ok; bad? I would go back again, but certainly not a favorite restaurant.

1  Thank sunsun5
Reviewed 27 September 2012

While staying at nearby Il Pozzo, we had a very nice dinner at this restaurant a few nights ago. The staff were friendly, service was very courteous and responsive and the food was quite good and in keeping with the quality found at other nearby osterias. They seem to be open for lunch and dinner except for Tuesday lunch.

paolo p, Proprietario at Ristorante C'era Una Volta, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2012

Dear Dani.I want to thank you for the time spent for this review.I am glad to know that you have been completely satisfied by our treatment.It's an our habit to try to provide the best in a simple way.I hope that i will have the pleasure to have you again as a host in my restaurant.Greetings by Paolo

Reviewed 26 September 2012

It was lunch time on a rainy weekday and we couldn't find a restaurant open in the town of Montespertoli so we hit the road. While driving through the Tuscan country side searching for a place to dry off and grab a bite to eat, we stumbled upon this gem in the middle of nowhere.
We were welcomed by Paolo the owner and escorted to a table with a view (even on a rainy day) was one of the best I have ever seen. At the time we were the only ones in the place.
Even though the 5 of us had not experienced a bad meal in Tuscany, this was simply put THE BEST!!! From the potato leak soup to the fried zucchini flowers and onto the Florentine steak there was not a thing we could find fault in. Do not miss dining pleasure if you find yourself lost in paradise.

paolo p, Proprietario at Ristorante C'era Una Volta, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2012

Dear Nick..I want to thaank you for the review(you told me that you would have done it) and for the compliments for my restaurant.I remember you very well and i can say that it was a real pleasure to serve and help very polite and nice persons like you.I hope to see you soon.Greetings by Paolo