Beach Hotel Ines
US$161
US$157
Hotel Santa Fe(Puerto Escondido)
US$96
US$93
Hotel Aldea del Bazar(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$53
Bungalows Santa Cruz(Puerto Escondido)
US$93
US$89
Villas Carrizalillo(Puerto Escondido)
US$239
US$170
Villa Mozart y Macondo(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$42
  • Restaurant
Hotel Suites Villasol(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$83
Hotel Paraiso Escondido(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$45
US$44
Casamar Suites Hotel(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$53
Hotelito Swiss Oasis(Puerto Escondido)(Great Value!)
US$43
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationclean roomsbalcony overlooking the poolhot waternice poolmid range hotelshrimpplaya zicatelaenjoyed our staymain townair conditioningsurfersbeachpuertomexicobalconiescafecito
Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

Good, clean, safe and staff are friendly and if you tip them they will make sure you are well tended to. A little money goes a long way in southern Mexico these days.
Rooms have lock boxes, so you can go out all day and feel sure your stuff is safe while you are enjoying your preferred activity on the Oaxacan coast.
I'll come back here next year for sure!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank richard a
Reviewed 20 November 2013

As a solo traveler, I was at Hotel Ines for 10 nights at the end of October, still low season. Nathallie accommodated me with a good price (500 pesos/night) in a room with a kitchenette as I requested. My room was like a small apartment.

The hotel is right in the center of everything in Zicatela. Good surf break right across the street, restaurant, boutiques, bars... My room in Building D was great as it was further on the site and quieter than directly on the street, windows on both sides for a good breeze at night and the sheet and towels were changed everyday.

There was 2 morning were I was woken up at 8 by employees doing some reno, but except that, no problem sleeping. Be also ready to be bugged by sellers coming on the hotel ground to sell you hamaca, jewelry, vases, etc. It's everywhere on the strip anyway!

The staff is very friendly and you'll have to try their steak at the restaurant. Amazing!
I was doing my laps every night at the pool and got the opportunity to chat with the owner, Peter, around a gin&tonic and a tequila! I love the place. I'll go again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Waxma
Reviewed 30 October 2013

we stayed at hotel Ines for about 10 nights, hotel Ines is the best ypu can find ( trust me... we looked for others) at the best location.
the hotel is centerd in the main street, the rooms are very cleen, with A/C , TV ...
the resturant is graet, try the fillte mingion!!!

thay have all kind's of rooms, so if you are on a badjet, thay can offer severl options.

it was our honey moon and it was perfect.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank yasminhen
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I love this place. The location is amazing, directly across the road from the magnificent beach with is amazing waves and beautiful sunsets. The room was perfect for what I needed, comfy bed, wifi, hot shower and the price was right! I appreciated that they had a room and a price for single travellers. The pool area is a great place to hang out, relax and meet people. The restaurant serves good food but there are also so many great restaurants outside your door. The owner of the property is also very helpful. I've been here twice now and I will definitely be back.

Room Tip: There are lots of options with rooms (kitchens, views, balconies etc.) so just tell them what you want and I bet they have it!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 August 2013

Had a great time staying at Hotel Ines, spent a lot of time diving with the in house dive company "Deep Blue Dive". The hospitality here was second to none, service with a smile and very active environment on Zicatela. Couldn't go passed a better place!

Room Tip: Best accom for Divers and Surfers alike!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo