“Better and fresher than El Cafecito”
Review of EL MANA

EL MANA
Cuisines: Italian, International
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
S. P. Cholula Pue Mx
“Better and fresher than El Cafecito”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The fresh bakery is equal but here you sit over the beach with fresh air of Zicatella beach and do not have the street in front. just don't be that late for Breakfast, they run quickly out of croissants. And they could be better organized

Visited April 2014

Iowa City, Iowa
“The 'Service' Has Become So Bad I Can No Longer Go There”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I have enjoyed the food at El Mana (once El Jardin), in each of its locations (it has moved a few times) over the past decade. However, the service has declined to such a low level, that my husband & I have resolved never to return. Twice recently we have gone for what we thought would be a special night out, as the setting is lovely. However, on both occasions, we waited, and waited, and waited, not only to place our order (and it was not particularly busy), and then the waiter (this last time it was the owner himself) did not end up placing our order with the kitchen. On this past visit the owner then came and asked us if we had enjoyed our meal! We had never even received it. Turned out, he had not placed it. The waiters would not even give eye contact so we could remind them that they took our drinks to the wrong table. When the table told them they weren't theirs, they brought the drinks, but left the limes on the other table. Since we could get no attention, my husband had to go to the kitchen to ask for the limes. In spite if a ridiculously bad night, of which the owner was well aware, he made no concessions or offers regarding drinks or our dinners, even though we went ahead and waited late when he finally placed our order (promising to have it ready in five minutes . . . ). It's a sad situation because the food there is actually nice.

• Visited February 2014
Edson, Canada
“Good Food and location”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We ate her a few times and thought the food was very good. And they had a varied menu. With my poor spanish I did not receive what I though I was getting but it was excellent anyways.

Visited February 2014
Puerto Escondido, Mexico
“Great food and location”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We didn't get here until after sunset, but it would have been a great place to see it, right on the beach. We had a prawn pizza, which was very cheesy, the prawns were fresh (though there weren't many) and the pizza dough and sauce was delicious. We also had a pasta, which was a large serving (too large for me) and very rich. The service was exccellent, and the price was reasonable. Another good option in Zicatela.

Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The best Pizza”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

After pigging out on 2 weeks of Mexican food - I was really needing some good ole western junk food - Pizza seemed to be the top topic. The vego pizza (Margarita I think?) It was Amazing and was like a gourmet pizza soft and fluffy with a fantastic tomato flavor. Needless to say we popped in here a few times and found the food and service consistent and very friendly.

Visited September 2013