“Excellent food, very friendly and very reasonable prices”
Review of Paris le Bistrot

Paris le Bistrot
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Private Dining, Reservations
Description: Paris welcome you for diner on his lovely flowered terrace or inside is luminous dining room. You can even eat on the Bar like Parisian style! Every night, you can choose between 4 different main course, according to the inspiration of the Chief and the market. Such like : Beef filet with Pepper sauce, or Blue cheese sauce... Chicken breast with Normand style sauce... Mignon Pork with mushrooms, or with garlic & Herbs... Seafood cassolette in Provence style, or with capers... Dorado filet with citus sauce... Shrimps flammed with Pastis, or with Brandy... Depends of the Day ! You can choose this plate independently or with our 200 pesos Combo with a starter or a desert + one drink For the starters you can taste our Warm Goat Cheese salad, an Oignon Soup... Or our famous homemade Pâté ! And of course we propose Mussels ! Marinara style, or with Cream...and more. You can enjoy your diner with all kind of drinks, such as Wines, Cocktails, and a lovely choise of alcools. And finish with our famous french desert ! Crème brulée, Appel Pie, Profiteroles ...
Reviewed 1 May 2014

We've been there twice. Both times we took a 190 pesos meal/person (about 14 USD) which included a main course, dessert and a glass of wine. We were very impressed by the quality of the food. We'll certainly be returning during our stay in Puerto Escondido.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

If you are planing a romantic dinner or a business dinner. This is the place.
To have a very good impression on the people

Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My personal favourite. Excellent service.....the best I have experienced in Puerto all due to the professional care provided by Leno and Romero. The fresh menu is posted everyday and always has at least 1 fish or shrimp fish with a beef, pork and/or chicken served with exquisite sauces and accompanied by a selection of fresh vegetables. The menu offers a choice of entree with salad or dessert and a glass if wine for $190 (pesos) .... Can't best the price of the good. Look for the Eiffel Tower.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

We actually went to this place by mistake, thinking it was another restaurant, and thank god we did. I would normally have not gone to a French restaurant in Mexico, especially in Puerto Escondido, but the taxi dropped us here by mistake and we went in without checking the sign. Crisp white tableclothes, serving staff that actually seem to have worked in a high end restaurant before and a patio which we were not able to get a table at because the place is so popular. Real bread with real butter. I know this sounds trivial, but in southern Mexico this is no small accomplishment for any restaurant. The goat cheese salad was on par with anything you would expect in Paris or New York. My mahi mahi (dorado) was without a doubt the best fish dish I have ever had in a restaurant. I have eaten at high end seafood restaurants a lot including places like Bookbinders, and I have been catching and preparing my own seafood for over 25 years and I have never had a better seafood entree. If you do not order this when you are in Puerto Escondido you are a fool. Others at my table ordered boeuf bourguignon and even steak frites and everyone raved about their food. Where these guys found properly aged rib eye this far south is a mystery, but they seem to have done it. Oh yeah...almost forgot...someone gave me one of their fries from their steak frites and it was easily the best french fry I have ever had. They are obviously using the local potatoes which are excellent, way better than what we get in North America. Even the wine was not bad, which once again can be tough to find there. I would recommend this place unreservedly. If you want to get a patio seat, make sure to make a reservation.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

The food was good and very different! The service was impeccable. A little more expensive but worth it.