“Best Felafel ever!!”

El Sultan
Price range: US$1 - US$5
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Israeli, Fast food
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Description: For a delicious, authentic middle eastern food, there is no other than 'El Sultan'. We use the freshest and finest ingredients for our home-made food. We make our own Arabic bread and take great pride in everything that we do. Try us once and you will find yourself coming back again and again!
Reviewed 11 April 2014

We have been in Puerto Escondido for 5 weeks now and have eaten countless Felafel sandwiches at El-Sultan. They are so delicious, with freshly made lebanese bread, Hummus and homemade felafel. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. So Tasty and great value for money, Rueben and his staff are very friendly.

1  Thank Eggo44

Reviewed 27 March 2014

This small restaurant has moved recently to the Rinconada and, as others have said, offers a small menu. it is always difficult to choose what to have though, because the food is so well prepared and tasty. Like other visitors, we have found it hard to find similar quality at home. When we arrived in Puerto Escondido recently, the first meal we had was shawarma sandwiches from El Sultan. There are many other restaurants in this area but the food here deserves your attention.

2  Thank WinnipegNewman
Reviewed 21 March 2014

This place is great! Good food, great prices, nice owner. I would come here everyday if I could. My favorite is the gazpacho soup for 15 pesos!

1  Thank linzzip
Reviewed 11 March 2014

All you get here is shawarma or fallafel with humus. They also have gaspacho and cheese cake. Really outstanding. I've tried to find as good in San Diego and haven't been able to. So I really miss this when I'm not in Puerto Escondido. I eat here at least twice a week..

1  Thank Prescott2014
Reviewed 11 February 2014

In a small restaurant on Rinconada, I ate a great hummus. It tasted as good as any in the Middle East. Reuben, the young owner is busy preparing the few items on the menu. Hummus, falafel, and shawarma, all served with his homemade llafa bread. All are fresh and tasty. Ah, how could I forget the cheesecake?

1  Thank Isaac O