We had an incredible time in our trip. Our room was breathtaking and the service was even better. On our first night we ordered a romantice room service dinner which made the Aman's hotel's look insuficient. The pool, the food, spa and the facilities were more than what we could have hoped for. If you go don't miss the "food market" were you can pick your catch of the day and how tha have it prepared. The only thing that was not spectacurar but was good was the desserts and meager wine menú. But then again you are in the beach where you will probably be drinking a nice tequila.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cala de Mar is a Mexico luxury resort set inside a rock cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The property features suites, private plunge pools, a world-class spa, restaurants, tequila bar, beach wedding locations, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cala de Mar Resort & Spa Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Ixtapa
- Capella Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Zihuatanejo