We had a delightful week at Capella Ixtapa in April. Everyone talks about the upper floors but we were on the second floor and you could not see our room from anywhere above. The ocean view can't be beat. We spent many hours in our infinite pool. We love to climb stairs - but the elevator - needs some work. Loved our 'happy hour' presented to us each late afternoon. Food great - the Fish Market is a little pricy!! The spa service was lovely We loved the whole experience. I am sure we will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Capella Ixtapa is a Mexico luxury resort set inside a rock cliff overlooking the Pacific Ocean. The property features suites, private plunge pools, a world-class spa, restaurants, tequila bar, beach wedding locations, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Capella Ixtapa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Ixtapa
- Capella Ixtapa Zihuatanejo
- Capella Ixtapa Hotel Zihuatanejo