Club Med Ixtapa Pacific
Emporio Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$69
US$60
Las Brisas Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$80
US$201
US$195
  • Breakfast included
Pacifica Resort Ixtapa(Ixtapa)(Great Value!)
US$136
3,337 results
All reviewsiguana buildingchief of the villagecircus teamfamily vacationbeach boyflying trapezesol suitescrazy signswhite nightfitness instructorland sportsbaby foodmusic factoryluna azuldeluxe family roomsports activitiesmain restaurant
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We researched for a month a resort that could accommodate our family of 4, with activities for all of us and nothing to worry about. This was the choice based on the need to have everything we need specially for our 1 year old.
We loved the hotel and the staff, it was an amazing experience! To start, the baby club is great! They offer a stroller, crib, baby food and formula! The nannies are wonderful: Bere, Dora and Gaby took great care of our one year old. He had a blast! The babies have a routine of activities, they play on the sand, on the baby pool, they eat really healthy food. We have nothing to say other than Thank you!
My six year old had a blast at the mini club! Alberto was great! Really nice with the kids.
The food was amazing, we ate all day and it was all inclusive, even the alcohol, there was no catch and they have a no tip policy.
The beach is not as pretty as cancun but it is decent. Warm water, no waves.
We went kayaking and sailing and Mau and Britt were always helpful and nice with us. Again, great staff!
archery was a surprise! We loved! Great instruction by Claret! she is the sweetest person in the world!
The pool activities were good. I enjoyed the acquaintance fitness with Josi.
The things that need improvement are the gym and the internet. The gym is old, the ac is not good and there are not many exercise options. I guess they don't expect many guests to workout. The internet service sucks. We paid for the week but it didn't really work at the bedroom and some areas of the resort.
We loved the clubmed environment and we are now hooked! The staff go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. Great thanks to Flavia, the manager. She was alas ayes checking on us to make sure we were doing ok.

Room Tip: If you have kids choose the first floor at the iguana building. It is the closest to the baby club and you won't need to climb the stairs.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Priscilla S
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I don't think there's a place on earth where 0 to 14 year old kids can feel better. Amazing, life-changing G.O.'s take care of them dawn-till-dust and make them accomplish goals that their parents felt nearly impossible. Kayak rowing in open sea to an island 3 miles away? No problem. Flying in a real, full scale trapeze and being the star at the night gala? done.

G.O.'s change frequently so I can not recommend you someone in particular. However Vanessa, Bum Bum and Pepe are still in my children hearts (and I think they will be there for a while if not forever).

For the parents: The most amazing French desserts this side of the Pacific, all in small, guiltless portions. And of course a world-famous buffet with night-by-night specialties (Mexican, Brazilian, Oriental, French, etc.).

The Club Med is a place that is there for style. Every single night there is a special dress code that is not enforced but that I found that 50% of guests (and 100% of G.O.s') follow. One night you are asked to wear white. Other night you are asked to wear black and white. Then Brazilian colors. Then Mexican colors. Then elegant night. Then...who knows?

Room Tip: There are rooms that have two bedrooms and are ideal for couples with kids. Some rooms and somewhat away from the main building (7 minutes walking). Those are located in the Iguana area. Ask for something in the Pajaro area if you don't want to walk.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Mexicatessen
Reviewed 13 August 2014

I've been to Club Med Ixtapa Pacific at least 20 times , every single stay has been a wonderful experience. The food at club med is just perfectly delicious, the staff is really friendly.

Highly Recommended

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Hector M
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our stay at Ixtapa was enjoyable and relaxing! The food was great as always! We love the kid clubs at Club Med. Our first night on the way to dinner GO Vanessa came out of the cafe and asked how old she was. From that point she was a member of the Junior Club! She did not have any meals with us and loved her independence as a 10 1/2 year old! Vanessa was awesome! Here group had a signature yell, EeeOooo, so I always knew where they were! She and my husband almost won the limbo contest! My son was in the teen group and did all the activities. He was excited to score 2 goals in the afternoon soccer game for the resort! Josie and Manu fitness and dance classes were great! My arms look great after cross training with Josie! Eating great healthy food and taking 3-4 classes a day, I lost weight and toned up on vacation! Thanks to Manu, I feel I can samba like I was in a Brazilian carnival! My husband and I learned to sail, too! The GOs were great and always made a point to eat dinner with us (Josie, Logan, Kahlil, Gerondo, Mauricio and Manu). Dinner conversations let us get to know them better and learn more about other Club Med locations to visit. They are like a big family! The most memorable was my daughter getting to participate in the aerial show! Chucho is great teaching the kids trapeze! It is my kid's favorite activity! Overall, we had a great time and did not want to leave! Favia and her team do a great job personalizing your experience! I highly recommend Ixtapa! Awesome!!

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 12 August 2014

We've now been twice and had equally great experiences both times. Love the location, beach, weather, pool, food, shows, activities, but it is really the staff (G.O.s) that make Club Med so fun! My kids love the beach, pool and shows, my husband loves the activities and making friends with all the G.O.s, and I love the fitness classes, the dancing and not having to cook and clean!

The accommodations are very nice, but not fancy. Love having the kids slightly separate for a little privacy. We felt very safe while there as well.

The food and drinks are plentiful and a nice variety.

This is really a fun, relaxing and reasonably priced vacation for all. I highly recommend!

Hoping we go back again!

Room Tip: Get a room close to pool and beach (Iguana) as you walk around the grounds a lot and this has the best location.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family