“Great cozy hotel”

Hotel Villas Paraiso
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Ixtapa
Reviewed 11 June 2009

I travel to many cities for business. Only rare hotels like this one are in my list for vacations. What actually sets this hotel apart is how it makes you feel. Most hotels have the same stuff and make you feel like another customer, or they fill you up with propaganda and useless stuff. Villas Paraiso is that hotel that has a personnality in Ixtapa. Its a place to relax and feel, smell and see nature out of your window. The rooms are great and the service is impecable. The workers don't look like robots, they laugh and enjoy working there. In other words, VIllas Paraiso is like a hotel with life, nature and freedom. The kids love to play hide and seek in the back garden or just play in the large pool. The food by the way is delicious. The hotel is close to everything and i cant stand those awful commercial, huge hotels that treat you like a insect. I know alot of hotels and this is one of my favourites. Dont hesitate to take a couple of nights there and you will see exactly what i mean.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
3  Thank Danu91

Reviewed 10 June 2009

Excellent little hotel in ixtapa, very friendly staff, rooms with kitchenette so you can cook, great option to save $$ in the long run as this is one of the lowest priced options in Ixtapa, but with all the amenities of an apartment.

Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank michel_aubry
Reviewed 7 June 2009

The first time I went to Hotel Villas Paraiso, I was twelve and it was summer. We booked a Master suite for a whole month and really got to know the place, staff and restaurants In Ixtapa and Zihuatanejo. The only thing I could tell my mother is that no Christmas gift could match staying there.

I've been returning every year or two, and I always stay at Villas Paraiso.

Now, Ixtapa is much more commercial and less clean than it was 8 years ago, but it's still a very nice place and Villas Paraiso's friendly staff and large rooms with kitchenettes make long stays comfortable.

And on days we didn't want to cook, the restaurant has a Swiss gourmet chef!

And contrarily to most hotels in the area, this one sometimes presents cultural events. When I was there, they had received St Petersburg's ballet. Amazing!

This is definitely one of Ixtapa's hidden jewels.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank madgab87
Reviewed 7 June 2009

I stayed in the Villas Paraiso hotel the when I was not living in Ixtapa, the service is great and the food is amazing!!! I did a lot of birdwatching in the gardens of the hotels which have a lot of trees and flowers and a very big pool. The rooms are really big and clean. I now live in Ixtapa and I keep on coming to the hotel just to enjoy the delicious Mexican homemade style food they have. They have always welcome me warmly and by now we've even become friends with the staff!!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yarito
Reviewed 7 June 2009

Villas Paraiso is a well hidden small paradise minutes from the memorable beach of Ixtapa, quiet and cosy nook perfect for a romantic hideaway. With a large pool surrounded with blooming garden of splendid flowers and exotic trees and birds of all kinds, and all this for an incredibly affordable price.

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank fanfantimo
Reviewed 2 August 2008

We stayed at Tres Puertas some years ago. It was perfect for our family: own kitchen to do some simple cooking for our youngest, and quick meals for the rest of us, as we don't like to always have to find a restaurant. The family room was spaciuos, and comfortable. We had some problem with the water, but they solved it quite well. The garden is small, with a beautiful pool, both shade and sun. It is a very small hotel, so a stay here is also a way to get to know family life and culture. As I, mother in our family, got sick, we experienced their fantastic hospitality, with personal care and friendliness. We only ate our dinner in the hotel once, but it was fabulous! I can still remember the orange juice, with a scent av jasmine...

• Stayed: October 2003, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
2  Thank Jenny_74Sweden
Reviewed 11 March 2008

We are ending our 2 month vacation at Villas this week. This will be our 10th year returning. We find the hotel comfortable, clean and the staff is very accomodating.Not a beach front hotel by any means but not the high prices either.Everything is within walking distace in Ixtapa and just a short bus ride to Zihatanejo.

• Stayed: March 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank MJAW
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ixtapa
Gamma de Fiesta Inn Plaza Ixtapa
Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa
Hotel Irma
Hotel Irma
#13 of 78 in Zihuatanejo

Been to Hotel Villas Paraiso? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Villas Paraiso

Address: Paseo del Rincon Lote 1 | Manzana 3, Supermanzana III, Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo 40880, Mexico
Region: Mexico > Pacific Coast > Guerrero > Zihuatanejo > Ixtapa
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #21 of 23 Hotels in Ixtapa
Price Range: £46 - £126 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hotel Villas Paraiso 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Villas Paraiso reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Villas Paraiso Hotel Playa La Ropa