3,102 results
All reviews sun club bluewater grill da mario the blue water grill coco cafe windows buffet swim up bar entertainment team italian restaurant partial ocean view king bed smaller resort dress code room number recommend this resort great vacation seafood
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful resort!
The food for the most part was very good, the beach and the sports activities help to have a good time. The staff was excellent especially Simon from the bar at the pool.

Will come back again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

It was the best, enjoyed my stay completely. Why? It was a home away from home. Great staff all the way around. Awesome daily activities, from volleyball to dance lessons, in a safe and sound environment. I felt that the personal interest was priority one for me and my family. Loved the lodging and easy to find everything. Wonderful meals and attention in all restaurants, first class. Will definitely come back soon. David Mancias, Austin, Texas.

Reviewed 21 August 2018

The resort was nice, the staff very friendly and helpful. However if you are looking for an adult vacation with older kids, this is not the place. Tons of families and little kids which is fine, just make sure that is what you want. The room was well designed, great view, very clean. The pool was murky though, not very appealing. No lounge chairs available if you did not get there early. The food was ok, nothing too exceptional.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank karafergusonphoto
Reviewed 13 August 2018

Room service was not included with the room, they wanted to charge me more per day. The selection and quality of food was awful. I received no information at check in. I had to ask/request for my resort credit. It turned out to not be resort credit, but rather discount coupons. Although the staff had great customer service, this is not a place I will be recommending to others.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with RCI
4  Thank kfinegold
Reviewed 11 August 2018

Awesome family friendly resort with great, friendly service! The pool and water slides kept my son happy giving me a chance to relax poolside.

However I would not recommend doing business with Amstar for airport transportation. They overcharge for what is supposed to be a shared ride. I pre-paid $45 for 2 people from the airport in a shared sport utility vehicle. Other customers paid only $20 for 2 people. When I brought up this inequity, the staff (Rogelio) was unable to resolve the situation. Very disappointing.

2  Thank Cardomom