“Excellent Mahi Mahi”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 27 February 2013

We had the Almond Churney Mahi Mahi, it was excellent. The service was great, not a problem. Don't think twice about eating here. I believe everything would be good on the menu.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

This place is just ordinary,food is ok but not exceptional.The place has no atmosphere and the wait staff are below average.They do try to pass off their fish as more expensive cuts.The fish they serve is anything but what they claim it is.For a better experience go to Mama Norma's and Deborah.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

The thick-cut Mahi Mahi steak described for 99 pesos turned out to be some other fish filet. 1/4" thich, and I was charged 150 pesos. The waiter says, "oh sorry, sometimes he gets confused". I still had to pay the 150 pesos. They also said Margaritas were 2 x 1. A small margarita should not cost 80 peso's! Not at all impressed with this restaurant.

Reviewed 21 February 2013

we had the special three fish dish with red snapper, salmon and sea bass and it was scrumptious it was so well done that it melted in my wifes mouth the steak and LaLo's shrimp was also wonderful
very good waiters and cooks and very pleasant atmosphere I would recommend it to everyone

Reviewed 15 February 2013

we had a pleasant night at lalo's the service was great and the waiter was friendly beyond compare .. we had 4 different dishes all were awesome the spinich salad was ample and good the house shrimp also awesome but saucy for my taste and the mahi sea bass and snapper were all done to perfection