“Fantastic first time visit to Ixtapa”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Our Condo 1001 North
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

people found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
29 Mar 2014
Dear Ms Labrecque:

It is the first time we ever get a bad review from any rental.

I am so sorry for the inconveniences in your recent stay. We are fixing all of these problems as we speak. There are no excuses on our side, and everything has to be perfect for the next rental.

I have also spoke with the administrator at the Condo, because they should have English speaking personnel.

The internet quality service, as we spoke, is not in our hands, I am so sorry for that.

We really appreciate your feedback as it help us to improve.
CowboyMN
Hanover, Minnesota
“Great property and wonderful staff”
Reviewed 9 March 2014 for a stay in March 2013

My wife and I have stayed at the Bayview Grand Marina for the last 5 years and it has been a great experience each time. We have rented 3 different units and each and every one of them was very nice in its own way. I really don't think you can go wrong with any unit in the entire complex. The infinity pool is one of the best if not the best on the entire length of Ixtapa beach. The grounds are beautiful and maintained by a very friendly and caring staff. All the employees that work at the BVG from the guards out front to the bartenders and office staff are very friendly and make sure your stay is very comfortable. The workout room is well maintained and has a good assortment of equipment for your use. I like the fact that the BVG is on the quiet end of the beach but still close enough that you can walk into the main area of Ixtapa in less than 10 minutes. This is a good way to walk off some of the excellent dinners you will have in many of the restaurant choices available in Ixtapa. We have not even considered trying any other property or destination because we like the BVG and the area so much.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very quiet and very clean property
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
London

Minnesota
Reviewed 11 March 2013 for a stay in February 2013

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
11 Mar 2013
Dear Sue, It was a pleasure to have such great guests at our condo, we are glad you had a great time in Ixtapa.

If you decide to visit us again, please feal free to contact me and we'll talk for special rates and discounts for our repeat guests.

Best regards,

Bill & Karin.
Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 22 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
22 Feb 2013
Dear Deb:

Thank you for your great and very complete review.

If you decide to visit uo again, please feal free to contact me and we'll talk for special rates for our repeat guests.

Remember that your Home in Mexico is waiting for you.

Best regards,

Bill & Karin.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing