“Great Seafood” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of La Fusion - CLOSED

La Fusion
Price range: US$4 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: We are open all day for breakfast, brunch and dinner. Close the kitchen at 11:30 pm. Have live etertainment Fridays and Saturdays. Great food, good service and a very nice atmosphere.Estamos abiertos todo el dia con desayuno, comida y cena. Cerramos la cocina a las 11:30pm. Musica en vivo Viernes y Sabado. Buena comida buen servicio y un gran ambiente.
Winnipeg, Canada
“Great Seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

Visited La Fusion for the shrimp and were not disappointed. The food was well prepared and presented. One of the owners came right over to our table when we sat down, and we had a nice chat. The margaritas are also excellent. Good location on the second floor, right across from the Emporio hotel. It appeared that they did not let the peddlars in, which was very refreshing. This is a nice spot for a quiet dinner.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank SunnyDebbie

Toronto
“Over Rated”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

La Fusion is a new restaurant in Ixtapa and we went there because of a recommendation. I will not go back again. The service was slow-very slow. I had pasta which tasted great but it was cold so I sent it back to have it reheated. I had to wait over five minutes before I got it again and again it could have been hotter. Another one of our party of five had the same problem with his dish and in fact he sent his plate of food back two times before it was hot enough to enjoy. My wife and other friends said there food was good, but not exceptional.

Visited January 2014
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent food, music and fun atmosphere.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 February 2014

Returned to La Fusion again and experienced the same great food and fun, friendly atmosphere. Thursday is Blues Night and the music was great! The service was more polished since our last visit in November. One of my favorite places in the area. We'll be back!

• Visited February 2014
Mexico City, Mexico
“previous reviewers are probably friends of the owner”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 January 2014

that's all I can think about previous reviews, cause altough the owner is full of good intentions the food and service just don't quite make it. My wife and I went there on a thursday night, place was packed, live blues music playing, ambience is nice, first thing.....no hostess.....altough there was a hostess stand with menus and all, nobody there....we waited....for like five minutes....nothing...so we just went ahead and sat down at an available table, the waiter came and we ordered some sangria....took like forever, 15 minutes or so, then we ordered food....oh man.....good thing we were not THAT hungry, cause I would' ve gone somewhere else for sure, starters came about 25 or 30 minutes afterwards...aztec soup was ok, just not that hot, and caesar salad just ok, kinda small......for main courses we had pepper beef medallions and fish, one of the two steak medallions was just not edible, not tender AT ALL, and the fish......parts of it just raw....not edible either....we did complain, and the owner came, very nice person indeed, he apologized and said all orders at the kitchen came at the same time (so?), and sent complimentary dessert and made a 10% discount on the check. I do not understand after reading previous reviews, maybe they are friends with the owner.....I would never go back.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
St. Albert, Canada
“Best restaurant in Ixtapa!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We dined here tonight after walking by for 2 years. So glad we finally went in! Beef medallions in chipotle sauce was magnifico! Arrachera was awesome! Paco, our waiter, was excellent and very informative and attentive. Miguel, the owner, was super friendly and very knowledgeable! And they have live music...we are definitely going back on Thursday for another fabulous meal and jazz night! Can't wait!

Visited January 2014