Food was delicious with many healthy choices as well. We went there with our toddler and had no trouble keeping busy or relaxing. Ocean beach is clean and picturesque. Rooms are comfortable but consider upgrading from standard as you get more room and amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine a condo in a tropical town, beaches with crystalline water, colorful fish and exotic drinks.Ixtapa Palace Resort welcomes you to Mexico’s best kept secret with a true Mexican atmosphere, original charm and tradition. A distinctive resort to relax and enjoy the tropical surroundings or take part of the many amenities Ixtapa Palace has to offer its guests. - Relax in one of our 3 swimming pools. - Enjoy a relaxing day at the spa, with Ixtapa's only temascal. - Ixtapa Palace hosts the largest gym including free weights, machines, cardio, aerobics room, tennis and squash courts. - High speed tobogan for the kids. - Mini-golf and table tennis. - All suites are equipped with A/C and calbe tv. - Ask about our suites with kitchenettes.We hope you enjoy your next vacation to Ixtapa Palace Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ixtapa Palace Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ixtapa Palace Magic World Hotel Playa La Ropa
- Palace Magic World Ixtapa
- Palace Magic World Hotel Ixtapa